Monday 25 July 2016

A QUESTION ANSWERED

I simply couldn't understand how Hillary Clinton beat Bernie Sanders.

I simply couldn't.

Every a friend of mine who liked Donald Trump admitted that Bernie Sanders sounded OK and genuine.

I couldn't believe anyone would vote for Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders especially with odd things coming out about Hillary Clinton, some mistakes with emails, some accusations that led to chants of 'lock her up!' and still not sure what that was about. I thought a portion of Americans had lost their marbles in all honesty.

But wait? What's this I hear?

Now there is an allegation that there was some skulduggery to hinder Bernie Sanders?! That something was hacked and I heard might have been the Russians?!

You can't make this stuff up, you really can't.

I would wager nothing comes off it though? Poor Bernie Sanders, forced to support the woman who might well have deliberately conspired to support his plans?!

Who the hell would want to get into politics hearing something like that?!

Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment