Monday 9 May 2016

MY NEXT CAR!!

Would you like to be amazed?

Would you like to be shocked?

How about my new next car? Please note I dropped my walking stick and camera bag in shock?



Not really! THIS is my next car but have to wait a year!! ...













 Horse lights up on the ground from bottom of the door!


Phenomenally rapid!

Great sound.

Adjustable suspension, hard to damned hard but not overly so in its softest setting.

That was a 5 litre by the way, in case you missed the badges on the wings!

Also comes in a 2.5 litres, or something around that size.

Have to wait a whole year!

Great colour, yellow, reminds me of my childhood and a friend of my family had one!

Yup there is a year long wait people, but by jove it will be worth it!

The Focus RS is mental, fast as lightning and four wheel drive!

Oh and these hail out of ... ummm [watch this space!]

That was twenty miles I wont get outta my head and cannot wait to repeat!!

Oh and it handled bloody well for a Mustang! Take that from someone who has owned both an Alfa Romeo GTV 3.0 V6 and an Audi A6 Quattro!

No comments:

Post a Comment