Wednesday 23 March 2016

THE ENERGY ARSE WIPES

As you know, and I hope I have not forgotten to post anything, but since around November 2015 I have had a row with Eon Energy ... yes once again!

This was because they sent someone to my door twice, despite me keeping them informed, and decided to charge me £60 per visit. I told them to remove the bills and they refused. I asked them to remove the bills, which then altered to £50 or £55 per visit so someone is cheating money out of customers, or take me to court.

They did neither.

I then told them they would get no more money until they take me to court and it was left at that. I have to admit that my time passed than I realised, well I do have Fibrofog from Fibromyalgia and have to contend with GPs and Doctors evading my diagnosis and therefore correct treatment!

But then Eon Energy had my health issues explained to them in great detail a long, long time ago.

Now here is the 'rub'.

I have now contacted them again and now they tell me to go to an Ombudsman, funny that they all do this now that ombudsman do nothing at all and no intention of doing so?

Now this is what will happen ...

I will get scorned for not contacting either them or the ombudsman previously but they will not get scorned for the lapse in memory.

Except I will ask, which one of us actually HAS an excuse when it comes to lapses in memory?

I will go through the motions though yet again and I am sure I contacted them previously about this and just forgot all about it because of my Fibrofog?!

Here are a couple of emails, one from them and one back to them ...

EMAILS ...

Dear Mr Haswell,

You need to contact the Energy Ombudsman directly…..

Thanks for getting in touch about billing on your account and how we’re added charges. We’ve tried our best to sort things out with you but we weren’t able to agree on a solution that you’re satisfied with. This means you can now have your complaint independently reviewed by the Energy Ombudsman.

We sent you a Final Resolution Offer letter on 8 December 2015…..

The letter lets you know what our final resolution offer is for your complaint. If you’re satisfied with our final resolution offer, give us a call on 0115 969 7206 and we’ll put this in place straight away.

If you’re not satisfied with what we’ve offered the letter explains how to contact the Energy Ombudsman. The Energy Ombudsman would review your complaint and if you agree with their decision, we have to act on what they say.

We won’t talk to you about your complaint any more unless it’s to accept our final resolution offer or we hear from the Energy Ombudsman.

I’m sorry your complaint hasn’t been resolved yet…..

If you want to contact the Energy Ombudsman it’s quickest to call them on 0330 440 1624, they’re open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Alternatively you can fill in their online contact form at www.ombudsman-services.org/contact-us-energy.html or write to them at Ombudsman Services: Energy, PO Box 966, Warrington, WA4 9DF.

Have a good day.

Kind regards,

Scott Hilditch
Residential Correspondence

If you'd like to email us please visit https://www.eonenergy.com/for-your-home/contact-us.  By emailing us through our website we can guarantee your information remains secure. Thanks.




Dear Scott Hilditch

I believe I said , and the third time now ...

“Take me to court!”

Odd that you totally evaded that question. I have only been waiting five months or more for you to respond to the demand I have now put to no less than THREE TIMES!

You know as well as I do that you have the ombudsman all tied up and your not the only ones.

If you were to peruse my corruption blog, and a recent awkward questioning of a Retail Ombudsman on BBC News 24, you will note that I already know this and therefore know only too well that approaching any ombudsman is a complete and utter waste of time.

Likely this waste of time only serves to help you in your cause to get some litigation type order to enter a premises and force payment meters on to poor victims, unfairly and illegally.


Martin Haswell BSc


 ... and the Energy Ombudsman Service ...


Dear Mr Energy Ombudsman

EON ENERGY

I have on ongoing complaint regarding Eon Energy.

Even though I have kept them abreast of what was going on last year and was funding my daughter’s very serious legal case against four public organisations, which she won and was awarded over £750,000 in damages, unless I was lied to, Eon have been unfair.

Right at the end of this legal case they sent someone to my door about my bill, which was only around £200 or so. The note on the slips left, as I was not home, stated I was being charged £60 per visit.

I had a row with Eon Energy regarding this and asked them twice to remove these unfair charges. They refused and I then told them to take me to court as I was not going to pay them otherwise.

Unfortunately I failed to realise that many months went by and I have since contacted them again and suddenly they tell me to go to you, which I may have already done but forgotten about?

I have Fibromyalgia Syndrome which causes around 120 symptoms and one of these is short term memory loss, known as Fibrofog. I also have a damaged right knee, oesophagitis and pain in my groin from an inguinal hernia repair and I also have another inguinal hernia. I am also crippled with a back problem that has something to do with collapsing discs and the NHS are lying to me trying not to diagnose or treat it, this is so that they, the DWP and Local Councils can all save money.

Now before you make knee jerk assumptions over this let me assure you that I have been working on this corruption, well corruption everywhere in public organisations for 8 years and have been blogging about it for over 3.5 years. I have also had well over 300,000 visitors and by the end of this year this would have risen faster than it ever has before.

Also to show the incompetence, lies and lack of action by those receiving taxpayers money I post about things as I go along, so people can see what happens, what actions and who acted as and when it happens.

The fact that the posts are all dated are a little thing they fail to realise and that I use to my advantage.

Now if you do not mind I would like your help on the matter, though really I am not expecting any, just as a Retail Ombudsman representative avoided questions over washing machines and tumble driers, I know were sold as new but refurbished, on BBC News 24 recently. In fact he avoided the same question three times!

Yours

Martin Haswell BSc


THE LAST COUPLE OF EMAILS ..

No comments:

Post a Comment