Monday 2 February 2015

CORPORATE BLINDNESS

OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF ON OFF OFF ON OFF OFF.

OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF ON OFF OFF ON OFF OFF.

OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF ON OFF OFF ON OFF OFF.

New number, ON ON ON ON ON ON, really fucking important bit...OFF!!

That is basically a very shortened version of an attempt at speaking to my daughter over the last four hours or so?!

For the second time in as many months a friend who works in a retail store locally stated that the '...internet is bad and slow again'!

I told him I knew and this is the second time in as many weeks that an internet connection had gone from bad to worse and even to nothing at all?!?!

Nothing fucking works anymore but they still hold their hands out for cash like it's their birthright to have it?!

Those few lines above were an attempt at a conversation first using the internet using the Viber App and then a normal phone call. I use Three Mobile while my friend uses O2 and it was so bad my daughter stated at one point she wanted to smash her phone. I had to tell her it was not her but that here in Enfield the mobile networks have been fucking shit for years and that after the dozen calls to help lines that you pay for all of them lied until one engineer actually admitted that a data cable was damaged sometime ago and that it was meant to be fixed and sounded as if it had not been fixed properly and maybe not at all?! That was a T-Mobile engineer.

The level of service never improved and instead every now and then became a great deal worse.

Now oddly enough I emailed Three Mobile a few weeks back and ripped them a new one, naming all the other mobile networks too, about the service. I accused ask if then if doing it deliberately to make people upgrade to 4G, which I have since discovered is actually shit. This despite the fact that the monthly fees with EE were absolutely ridiculous. I mean really ridiculously high along with a really stupid data cap!

You fucking idiots!! What's the point of offering 'X' amount of data if your going to be able to use it up in a few minutes?!

Fucking brain-dead!

Throw in the fact that Android has now been quite successfully blowing chunks for the past few version, can't spell, crap at grammar and had real trouble with simple text and the Play Store being a really laboriously boring and stressful place to be and it's shit.... really, really shit.

I am not even sure that switching to a different operating system and phone/tablet, God help me yes I have both and both behave white, will help.

So what's it to be?

They are greedy?

They are conning everyone in an obvious and bad way?

They don't care what service your getting once your on a contract? Except I'm not on a contact so that would make no sense.

Or they are really, really shit at being a telecom service... well really they are not even doing that, in which case what the feck is going on in the good forsaken country?!

It's been like this for months... years even and where are the fucking useless ombudsman, yet another one taking your taxes to not look after you?!

Now I'm going to try once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment