Friday 9 January 2015

PIPE BOMB THREAT & 3RD HOSTAGE SITUATION

I am confused.

A Welsh NO posted his reaction to the Paris murders, I'm assuming its along the lines of my 'evil, murderous twats and disciples of Satan', well give or take a level of...colour?

Then someone called JeSuisCharlie1 or something similar threaten to pipe bomb his office?

Bizarre.

No sooner have I heard this and that the evil twats are all dead,  GOOD , then there is talk of yet another hostage situation and another gunman elsewhere in France, in the south I think they stated?

Glad I was not stuck in front of a TV all day having every single event that unfolded then followed by a whizz around the globe too see what each leader was going to say about each one?!

Yes I did say that this year was going to be eventful as well as 2016 and I cannot believe all that has happened in France in the last three days or so!!

MP receives Twitter pipe bomb threat http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-30749336

No comments:

Post a Comment