Monday 10 November 2014

TO THOSE THAT GIVE ATOS

Right, pay attention class!

Just recently I had a row with both Atos and the DWP, no answer from ICE yet and I guess they feel that correspondence with light sarcasm they are allowed to be rude and unprofessional over? Must be in a rule book somewhere under their desks?

First I had an appointment with Atos that I did not attend. I was then asked by the DWP why I had not attended, despite the fact that this has happened dozens of times previously and 6 in the last two years...or was it 5? Anyway! They then made a second appointment for a benefit I never claimed for and totally denied having made the previous date. Then they claimed that in our history I had never requested a Home Visit, despite the fact I have three letters on here apologising for not arriving to arranged Home Visits to the very property I now sit in.

Sheesh! Then they made a THIRD appointment in Lambeth in South London when I am in Enfield which is very technically OUTSIDE of North London, as it does not have a London postcode but does called London Borough of Enfield.If they went much further they would have ended up is Surrey before very long, if your NOT familiar with the geography of London, lol. I find it both disgusting and oddly amusing that the taxpayers are paying this one of many incompetently run organisations and yet no one does anything. Please note I say 'does' and not 'says' because talk is cheap and thats all anyone ever does. I can talk and hold a conversation but in times of things going wrong or indeed peril even there is no time for talk when it costs money no one has and I get down and get the job done.

Look at the archives of this blog. I have got the job 'DONE' hudreds of times since I started it 2.5 years back and was trying to get the 'job done' for many years before I even started to blog.

One person alone cannot do this and they know this. They know it because they think people are both naive and fickle and will just trust anything they are fed, especially if it is via the media.

But there comes a time when you have to face facts presented and start to ask yourself questions. How can it possibly be that this one man have done all this for this amount of time and so many times over and yet all these organisations we pay to protect us have not only failed to discover it all but walked away from doing anything when presented with incontrivertible evidence?

That is the part that one man alone cannot achieve. Quite unfortunately questions such as these need a very large number to ask simultaneously.

This is also where others can possibly get into the limelight themselves for also being a highly moral do-gooder?

Anyhoo I recently sent off 6 emails each to the DWP and Atos and different sections within each, hmm I thought it was 18 but I think its more 24 or 30 even, explaining that I cannot and will not attend the third appointment in Lambeth. Kind of did that to just make them look pathetic as I believe this is a bit of fun, helps expose them to more visitors on here and ... gets under their skin. Well unless they are not completely thick?! I mean you would have to be would you not? 

Well either that or they are of the strong belief that the British People are made up of entriely amoral and self cantred people or entirely naive and thick people or both. Because these are the only reasons that you would not be concerned about recordings and documents becoming public knowledge, especially when I have something around 200,000 people have visited my pages thus far and obviously this large number is just going into orbit within 2015?

I have no idea which of these it is or whether it is both. There are some things that no matter how clever my plans or ideas are I could never find out. Well that is without coming into contact face to face with those that plan these things. This would mean not the naive front line people, or is that amoral front line people, but the puppet masters themslves.

Situations like that may somehow present themselves at some point during 2015 but I have no theories on how this would happen. Sometimes there are occurences that are totally unexpected so I could never rule out everything but it is hard to envisage. I more see this as being .... several other people's or groups of people's claim to fame. At several points in quarters 2 to 4 of 2015 and throughout 2016. I tend to think that Ed Milliband now will not win the General Election, to my utter surprise, due to the smear campaign that is going on in the media. So the Conservative's will likely get in again and I do not think that is going to go down well with a large number of people. Especially when a journalist from a newspaper who sounded like a Tory supporter herself moaned about people in the UK complaining about austerity and stated that it has not even started yet, austerity is yet to come and will get a lot worse?! Well hang on a fecking minute here my dear, your precious Tories have been telling us how well they have been doing?! Now you sit there flapping your lips like the British public should have known for the last 5 years it was bullshit so serves the poor right while the Conservative's get back in again and then go to town on everyone?!


I could say I would feel sorry in the not too distant future at the idiotic and naively stupid things some journlists have said, or indeed not said, in their respective tabloids. In fact its for one very reason that should be now pointed out to help set this blon in cast iron ...

I would not do anything to make myself look completely blind, incompetent or even just plain emoral at some leter date! No matter HOW MUCH later that date is!

Well lets hope they all do not turn out to be a list of Jimmy Saviles?! Were they get found out after they are dead?!

The best form of deterrent, for most, is looking embarrassingly stupid to all and never being able to work in that field again. This only occurs if there is still breath left in your body.

That reminds me I am...working on something along these lines right now. Oddly it inolves a public service I need to...still do a post of all their recordings and documentation on in my series ' A Series of...'... no wait, what did I call them?!

Anyway, whatever I called the series I need to publish one regarding the Police. I have ... much stuff on the Police that has never been posted on here. Some not yet and some will not be due to the amount of time constraints. However...as I said I am kinda working on something that will involve recordings and it will involve...recordings. I have no idea when this will happen or indeed when I will post it. But its a pretty safe bet that it will and I WILL POST IT. This will be separately from the other collated evidence post in that series...I cannot remember the name of!

Anyway I had a text to my phone this morning from Atos, thats a first....err I think, reminding me of the bloody appointment in Lambeth where they just simply give you any old pathetic excuse as to why they will say no, despite the fact that they also cannot class me or indeed many others as FIT for work. Legally they cannot its as simple as that. You cannot say that any individual can perform something that they cannot no more than you can say black is white even if you think that if you say it enough times people will thinks black is actually called white. Lol, I say that because sometimes this is how it comes across to me. It is why I always refer to them as incompetent!

Hmm unless of course they are right in their estimations? Even so they would still be liars and cheats...not forgetting fraudsters even if their evaluation of the British Public is correct.

I do not believe this for if I had I would not have wasted the last 7 years of my life working towards the creation of this blog! LOL!

Dear Sirs

MY DELIBERATE 9AM APPT ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF LONDON FOR A CONDITION I HAVE YOU ON RECORDED AUDIO YOU CLAIM YOUR EXPERT ON SO OBVISOUSLY KNOW FULL WELL THAT I CANNOT ATTEND A 9AM APPOINTMENT AT THE END OF MY OWN STREET OR YOU LIED AND DO NOT KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT MY CONDITION JUST LIKE YOU DO NOT POSSESS A SINGLE SHRED OF NHS DOCUMENTATION ON MY CONDITION AS YOU KNOW I CAN PROVE THAT I HAVE STATED THE EXACT SAME THIGS TO YOU ALL FOR TEN YEARS AND UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU I CAN ALSO PROVE THAT I SENT YOU ALL THE DOCUMENTATION!

OOPS!!

I kinda like that reference! I particularly hate long references, by which I men more than a dozen alphanumericals, but I thought this one might give a few of my readers...hundreds of my readers...thousands of my readers a bit of a laugh?

I am getting sick and tired of rerpeating myself to you liying idiots and absolutely and utterly mesmerized at your level of stupidity in your attempts to be disghonest and corrupt in that I do not know quite how you think that the British Public on the whole will now not see you for the fraudsters that you are?!

I have sent three departments 6 emails each stating that I cannot and WILL NOT attend the latest assessment, which in all honesty I thought was yesterday.

These 18 emails do not include the emails I have sent you all regarding each and every appointment you ever made, a vital clue to your incompetence in how you have repeatedly played into my hands dozens of times is also quite obviously repeatedly lost on you too! Adding to the pile of evidence of your incompetence and corruption in a rather large way.

I have only revealed my ... 'BLOG' in recent times to you and everyone elase I published evidence on. However it has not occurred to anyone that considering that I kept my 'BLOG' under wraps for over two years that there is therefore a very strong possibility that I have not divulged...EVERYTHING?!

Your ... 'Puppetmasters' are so terribly stupid and so easily manipulated that I am constantly being surprised at just how easy it was and still is to carry on doing what I am doing. There is also a long list of things that are very much key to what goes on and every few days or weeks has something else occur that if I divulged would be akin to the calamit that would ensue had a ... fox gotten into a hen house.

But these and those yet to occur are all surprises intended for a later date.

I am also seeing evidence of my ... 'handy work' a lot more often in the most obvious places that are obviously for my benefit, again and despite not being you a lavel of incompetence that is absolutely stunning for people running, or supposed to be, large corporations at someone else's expense and I mean that in every sense including literally.

So would you please take note yet again ...

I CANNOT AND WOULD NOT ANYWAY ATTEND YOUR UMPTEENTH APPOINTMENT ON THE 12th NOVEMBER, or whatever date it was!!

NOTE: Despite being something I would VERY MUCH LIKE TO DO!!!

NOTE 2: So I would request, christ its been many dozens of times now, a HOME FECKING VISIT!!!

Not Yours Sincerely

Martin Haswell BSc

No comments:

Post a Comment