Tuesday 4 November 2014

PLAY THE LEAD TO A MERRY DANCE

Right now first off I will inform you there is a NHS post coming with some surprising findings. It will show that one of two things are currently going on both of which are damning to a certain ... surgery. This is because they can only have one excuse...one answer to something I spotted and it simply wont wash because they simply did not need it.

The other possibility will raise an eyebrow! I told a mate today about it in person and it took a few seconds to take it on board. He simply said "Hang on? Thats TWO now this has happened to?!" before I said that it might not be the case and could be something else. However I then explained in detail, explain in the upcoming post, that this meant that a large sum of money was being spent when it did not need it. It was clear to me that the surgery in question was only surpassed by my current one out of 6 locally, SIX!

Once again I will leave it to others to come to their own conclusions.

Now I have had another response from Atos and its better than 'The computer says no' as apparently despite having computers they are fully unable to communicate with each other, have different departments for assessing (I refer you to the first point) and the computers are unable to provide their operators with the relebvent information so they do not lie to their 'customers' as they call them and like to state how important we are to them.

Also remember that these excuses are coming from the...ooh wait a minute...yes, Senior Complaints Manager.

I have forgotten what I posted and what I have not and so am just posting the complete email correspondence below. Also note that I have emailed several others, to which I point out to the Senior Complaints Manager and have not had a reply.

It is funny how much you can insinuate to the point of almost drawing a diagram that certain inactions will only make them look not only guilty but do not care and it completely passes them by!

Oh and remember, these people are being paid out of British taxes and it seems there are different assessment departments for different benefits?! WHAT?!

There are still many things staring them in the face that I have dropped plenty of hints at and yet none of them have picked up on it. Trust me I would know if they had because they would react! 

LMAO.

EMAIL CONVERSATION...


Dear Mr Haswell

I am now able to respond to your email of 2 nd October 2014.

Further medical evidence was requested but this was insufficient to recommend that you meet the Support Group (SG) or that a home visit was necessary, which is why you were asked to attend an assessment.

We appreciate you have provided copious amounts of information; however, we are unable to advise that you meet SG criteria.

We have previously explained why a home visit was not authorised and I have nothing further to add to what has already been stated.

For your information, customers who are in receipt of a benefit are periodically referred to Atos Healthcare for advice and the majority of those are required to attend an assessment at some point. It is noted you have not been seen since 200 8 when you claimed Incapacity Benefit and it would have been helpful to be able to provide the DWP with an up to date picture of how your condition currently affects you. It may be useful to explain that ESA is different to IB and the criteria to reach benefit threshold is different. You can find out about ESA and the WCA on the DWP website, in particular, the ESA214 will be of particular interest regarding the criteria that needs to be met in order to meet benefit threshold.

We do offer home visits; however, as previously explained, we do require supporting medical evidence to show why a home visit is required. We have not received sufficient medical information in yo ur case to warrant offering a home visit. There is no record of you being offered a home visit due to an IB or ESA referral s. Whilst it is possible y ou may have been offered a home visit in relation to a previous DLA claim; the criteria for this is v ery different to ESA.

As you failed to attend the appointment booked for the 2 nd October, your ESA referral has been closed and returned to the DWP office dealing with your claim. Form BF223 h as been sent to you for you to complete and return to the Decision Maker explaining why you did not attend the appointment.

I have been advised that you currently have a live Personal Independent Payment (PIP) referral. Any concerns about this should be directed to the PIP Customer Service Team at

 PIP-Customerservice@atos.net

regards

Christine Hughes

Senior Complaints Manager
Customer Relations
0113 232 7032

Dear Christine Hughes

I have been lied to get again by Atos and my questions/complaint has not been dealt with, well there is a surprise. 

First off no documentation regarding my health exists with you or the DWP and I have had a phone call from the dwp stating this and apologising for it. Ooh did I forget to mention that recording?! Yes that was awhile ago now. 

So your statement that you requested medical evidence and s bit sufficient is built crap too. You have not contacted my gps as I asked them. Oh yes and I do mean gps,  PLURAL, because I have caught two GPs in a row lying about conditions, drugs, dosages and the existence of NHS Departments. I also have two Doctors falsifying ultrasound tests and in the last four years I have recorded every meeting I ever had with anyone. 

Unfortunately the GPs kicked me off there register after I told them I knew what was going on. They attempted to falsely label me as first mad, second violent and when this failed accused me of breaking the law by secretly recording public services for four years! 

Oops, so you have not contacted my latest GP, as you would not know who they were, and nor the last, unless of course your willing to tell me that my previous GP did get contacted from you, put in the letter what he was told to and lied to me about it?! 

That really WOULD make my year! 

You might find that a bit of a problem proving the contents of the letter he may have been instructed to write. Let me just say that there is an easily proceed lack of professionalism which is very easily proved, ergo I possess proof, and leave it at that. 

Hmm now what's next? Oh yeah.. 

1 Your the complaints department, another blatant rip off of British taxes, and yet you have made no comment at all about the lies about Home Visits bit being made! 

2 The fact that I have had Home Visits before therefore means that I qualify,  Fibromyalgia is a progressive condition and once again you expose your own lack of knowledge in the world of medicine. 


3 You have made no remark I came across about the fact I was told that you claimed you did not make an appointment in August?! But you seem to be admitting I have a pending claim for PIPs soon...  are you saying I am right or something else? 


4 So your insisting on sticking with the line 'well you qualified for a Home Visit severance times in the past but despite the fact we are claiming to have letters staying your Fibromyalgia (the dozens of symptoms I have told you and the DWP of for a decade, which you did not have for ALL PREVIOUSLY AGREED HOME VISITS), Oesophagitis Grade C (sudden vomiting without warning), Hiatus Hernia (severe heartburn), painful groin from your inguinal hernia repair and the knee problem which I have a letter about from 3 years ago or more and have a confirmed diagnosis of on tape diagnosed by Dr Kirkham at Guy's Hospital the same time he diagnosed the Fibromyalgia, but later incompetent omitted to former from the letter as per instructed? 


Are you serious? Really?! Please remember while I laugh and smile that this would have been on my blog for 12 hours or more by the time you read it! 

Please forward these emails onto the DWP. 

Yours 

Martin Haswell BSc


Subject: RE: HOME VISIT REQUEST
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 15:03:08 +0000
From: custrelations@atoshealthcare.com
To: {deleted}@hotmail.com


Dear Mr Haswell

Thank you for your further email.

We do not have a current referral for you from the DWP in relation to a claim for Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) and we have no record of corresponding with you regarding your ESA referral since 3rd October 2014 when we sent you form BF223 to complete, explaining why you did not attend the appointment. On the 2nd October. Your referral was closed and returned to the DWP office dealing with your ESA claim when you failed to attend the appointment and there is no record of any further contact with you regarding your ESA referral. The reason why a home visit had not been authorized for your ESA referral has already been explained and I can add nothing further to this.

ESA and PIP referrals are handled under different contracts and I am unable to assist you with any concerns you have about a Personal Independence Payment (PIP) referral or whether they have asked you to attend an appointment at a venue outside Enfield.  Please contact the PIP Customer Service Team at PIP-customerservice@atos.net should you have any concerns about this.

Your Subject Access Request for copies of all documents we hold has been noted.  The Health Service Directorate are responsible for all data held by Atos Healthcare and as such, I have referred your request to them.


Regards

Christine Hughes
Senior Complaints Manager


From: Martin Haswell [mailto:{DELETED}@hotmail.com]
Sent: 04 November 2014 14:35
To: R customer relations
Subject: HOME VISIT REQUEST

Dear Christine

It seems you have had something further to add to what has already been stated?!

Well what do you know? After denying making arrangements to come to my home on threee seperate occasions and recently denying you made an appointment for me in August 2015 after asking you why you made the second one in October 2015 it now turns out you have written to me with a third appointment?!

Is your corrupt organisation going after a record breaker?

I laughingly showed the letter to several people that had no idea a year ago how corrupt you and the DWP are along with the government. They were first speechles over the location in Lambeth, South London I mean could you GET any further away from Enfield while still being in London?! Then when they saw the time of 9am after they were shown your email about how you do not deliberately do that to people they just laughed before then getting annoyed.

You really could not have exposed yourself any more if you had tried!

Now I then posted it immediately on my blog so that everyone can now see that only one of two possibilitites exists...

1 Your definately corrupt or...
2 Your definately incompetent

Or both of course?!

I also explained another possibility and that is that your organisation has not been able to get out of the contract becase you have been threatened by the British government with having all the blame at your door?

As stated this has been explained on the blog @ asaintcalledallnights.blogspot.co.uk and nothing on this blog can be undone.

I would also like to explain once again my reasons for not turning up are the exact same as they were the last 6 times I did not turn up and added to this my health has taken a dramatic downturn. But then if you kept abreast of the blog, only complete and utter morons would not be perusing it regularly, you would know this.

I could not even tell you what is up but I assure you that death was an inviting proposition! I had an emergency response unit come to my home late one night and only found out he was an emergency response guy when I was in Barnet Hospital having a barrage of tests primarily looking for stomach or colon cancer!

I have had diarrhea for 9 weeks now and this has been joined with severe abdominal and back pain with severe vomiting and emmiting sulphur like aromas from everywhere. Oh yes and blood.

What you also have failed to realise is that in all your decisions of the last two years I now know that you have no medical evidence of mine at all, at least that is whjat was stated in a telephone call to me apologising from the DWP?!

Now as I stated to the lady on the phone, who was not part of PIPS/DLA/ESA/ATOS and is responsible for their extremely late Freedom Of Information request, which I have also made to you with no response, how have you refused me my applications for DLA five times in the last two years?! She did not know! I also informed her that there was an application going on right now and in the process of being refused for the sixth time and she was completely confused and did not know what to say.

So once again...

FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST...

1 Can you forward me all documents you possess on me please!!

ALSO ...

1 I cannot travel beyond Enfield unless assisted
2 I REQUEST a HOME VISIT for the FIFTH...oh I have lost count!!
3 I have Fibromyalgia that causes a dozen areas of pain one being heels which is why I dont do public transport, MEMORY LOSS, other symptoms that make it terrifying to travel and an aversion to it! Oh yes and best of all is the sleep depravation which happens most of the time!!! In other words its common for me to not get to sleep until 3am to 8am and not wake up until midday, rather bloody annoyingly.

Now please NOTE:

You do not have one excuse in my case, you have way over a dozen! All clearly linked to Fibromyalgia and not including a real physical problem now diagnosed in my right knee. I have still not PLAYED THE RECORDING AT GUY'S HOSPITAL BACK AGAIN to find out what this was. I was too busy screaming in pain and it was conveniently left out of the letter to my last GP. Oh and I should now mention that I passed by it yesterday and is now the second GP practise I have been registered with to close in as many years!!

That is another point you have failed to pick up on. I was already told by a GP you were lying and so were the DWP and that you lied about a previous GP of mine regarding the forms being filled in. Oddly enough she was the one that first spotted my knee and I know that the hospital rerferrals had the hospitals go out of their way NOT to diagnose it. One referal even shifting focus from my knee entriely to my feet, then did x-rays I knew where just to fob me off and I was already well aware X-Rays do nothing and they knew it.

You see thats been going on for a very long time and quite unfortunately for eveyone, you and the DWP included, I knew this and recorded every meeting I had for several years. This spans 5 GP Surgeries and God knows how many Doctors along with no less than FIVE hospitals consisting of...

1 Chase Farm Hospital
2 St Michaels Hospital
3 Royal Free Hospital
4 Barnet Hospital
5 Cannot remember fifth

This also includes documentation from other hospitals going back TWENTY years including...

North Middlesex Hospital
Whipps Cross Hospital

Probably others I have forgotten?

I then spent two whole years publishing what I had on my blog and predicted what you would all do over the next three years and carried on recording and publishing as I went.

A brother of mine who now want to find legal representation to take a public service to court for malpractise involving manslaughter was shocked to hear I had collected around 100GB of data.

So I am giving you fair warning once again to all this and I have also made something very cclear to you that when bought up in court will have any accusations about me redundant and will be thrown out. It is quite obviously in your face and down to you to work out asndf not for me to tell you. That is how it works and how I cover myself while making you all look bad.

In other words I am giving you opportunities over and over again to do the right thing and stop the lies and corruption. If you fail to over and over again you simply just carry on proving me correct, its hardly rocket science.

Yours

Martin Haswell BSc

Dear Mr Haswell

Thank you for your further email.

We do not have a current referral for you from the DWP in relation to a claim for Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) and we have no record of corresponding with you regarding your ESA referral since 3rd October 2014 when we sent you form BF223 to complete, explaining why you did not attend the appointment. On the 2nd October. Your referral was closed and returned to the DWP office dealing with your ESA claim when you failed to attend the appointment and there is no record of any further contact with you regarding your ESA referral. The reason why a home visit had not been authorized for your ESA referral has already been explained and I can add nothing further to this.

ESA and PIP referrals are handled under different contracts and I am unable to assist you with any concerns you have about a Personal Independence Payment (PIP) referral or whether they have asked you to attend an appointment at a venue outside Enfield.  Please contact the PIP Customer Service Team at PIP-customerservice@atos.net should you have any concerns about this.

Your Subject Access Request for copies of all documents we hold has been noted.  The Health Service Directorate are responsible for all data held by Atos Healthcare and as such, I have referred your request to them.


Regards

Christine Hughes

Senior Complaints Manager



Dear Christine

Oh so you have a computer but am unable to look up the fact that you have been constantly sending me out letters fort appointments all over the shop?!

Hmm convenient you might think but I am afraid as one of my skills is as an IT professional that the reason given is lame at best.

My word your organisation must have been receiving a ridiculous amount of money if your departments are so far apart that you are completely unable to correspond!

As you have used this as an excuse, the different departments and the ESA/PIPS things I should point out too and return the favour by stating that I never made a claim for ESA, EVER so your argument falls through a giant hole in the floor. So how is it that you send out letters to make appointments you have received no paperwork on?

Its completely dunce. How could you perfrom an assessment on someone without knowing what their conditions are and if you were genuinely trying to catch out fraudulent people as both yourselves and the DWP, government love to do how can you catch them out without the relevant information in front of you?

Bearing in mind it is clear to one and all that you can lose dozens of files and several departments within the DWP and yourselves completely fail to notice, despite making these ... appointments. Are we there yet?

I HAVE INFORMED YOU OF THIS MANY TIMES AND IS CLEARLY POSTED SUCH ON MY BLOG THAT I HAVE NEVER EVER MADE A CLAIM FOR ESA.

If your sole purpose is to assess someones mobility, which your clearly not very good at which I and many others have proved and you should try searching yourselves on YouTube, then WHY do you have different departments? One for feet, one for legs, one for arms and hands?

How is it that you use computers but are unable to forward emails?

Oh and I already did email the PIPS email address as well as the ministers@dwp.gov.uk and the DWP including the DLA department in Wales, as this still very much concerns them going back many years. As it now turns out!

The funny thing is that I was aware that you cleared someone for PIPS who has Fibromyalgia and I mentioned this previously. You did this without even assessing her and yet I have now met her, trust me she is only a friend (loosely) of a friend and I can assure you that, like I told my friend, she does not have Fibromyalgia and lied to my friend stating they tested her and it was positive for Fibromyalgia. She moved onto Fibro after telling everyone, and me when I forst spoke to her, that she had Lupus. My friend had lent her money and she stated that my spotting she was lying, took mere minutes, made sense because she saw her a week before somewhere and she was "as fit as a fiddle". She realised I was smart and I would figure her out and seeing my posts get posted about on Facebook deleted me from her friends list only a couple of weeks after she put me on it at her request.

Oops! Had your organisation EVER turned up to ANY of the three Home Visits you claimed never occurred, once again COIMPUTERS and I do not want to here excuses because logistically as a company you should have failed years ago with oversights like that, then you would know that I really am not one to play games with.

I am afraid that this is where all your arguments all fall down. I am a stickler on many things and I do not like cheats, frauds and thieves and after all that is why my most popular blog by a ten mile stretch exists, the one on corruption that your company is heavily featured on. This is all plain to see on my blog, as well as my other blogs and has been for two and a half years. Also backed up by the fact that all my application forms were consistent for over ten years, oh but you lost them all didn't you?

So how about forwarding emails on before the damage I cause gets blamed upon you for not forwarding on and therefore the right people not spotting the shipwreck/mistakes/oversights coming their way that could prove...fatal to your company?

After all the very first question that the next inquiry into running of the DWP and its links to you will ask is ...

Why have we handed these responsibilities to an organisation that as a company is extremely badly run and made catastrophic errors that BUSINESS 101 school would teach you not to make?

Yeah I am afraid to inform you that computing degrees also include business modules on how large corporations are run and how they use IT, ergo computers. Not how you run a cornber shop somewhere.

Yours

Martin Haswell BSc

No comments:

Post a Comment