Wednesday 2 July 2014

ATTEMPTED FIRST CONTACT

Hmm it seems PC World now ant to phone me so I have handed them my number.

Odd as they have previously had it because they have had to call me about all the crap and faulty Advent Tablet PCs I had to take back and that was five times, lol!

This is over the Corsair Vengeance K70 Keyboard (professional typing and gaming keyboard) that costs over £100! Lol.

So I have given them my number and stated the following ...

EMAIL ...

Dear Shirley

Sorry I missed your email.

I have to say I am finding it pretty disgusting that the British public have had their wages halved in value because there is a secret retail con going on with all whereby your getting goods worth less than half the retail value and at times one tenth even.

The latter happened to me and they lost in court. This is rife with Shop Direct who were blaise about it which led me to realise it was much more widespread and have since had 5 refurbished cameras from Argos, refurbished fan from B&Q and now this. In fact the Sony Cybershot Camera I bought from you previously and the Epson printer are the only things I have bought in the past few years that were new and have not failed.

It is only a matter of time before there is an outcry over this the likes of which Britain has never before seen and the negative effects it will have when it comes to dealing with imports and exports will be devastating and they will only have themselves to blame but no it will be the fault of the public all over again no doubt.

My number is *********

Yours 

Martin Haswell BSc

No comments:

Post a Comment