Friday 13 June 2014

WHEN PEOPLE REALISE THE REALITY

Now I just remembered something tonight and that is that I have seen a great deal of evidence that people are now relighting the truth fur themselves as well as the lies.

Now I have had several people that are non-believers from a few years back question the legality of what I was doing. Yet when I explained that both a friend of mine and myself were told by those we had recorded that it was illegal to record then they then all separately starred the same question...

"Well hang on?! His come newspapers do this all the time and so does Panorama! How come it's never stated as illegal what they eye doing and they were not taken to court?!"

You can fool some of the people some of the time but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.

Unfortunately many are not well read.

No comments:

Post a Comment