Saturday 14 June 2014

THINK OF THE DEVIL

I decided to type out a letter today to send as an email.

This is to Eon Energy in a preemptive strike against them striking against me. Been a bit busy of late while having to attend the funeral of a newborn baby and witness the heartbreaking effect this had on the poor child's parents.

As previously stated this is not for me to go into and also no names for them. But the finger of suspicion is strongly pointing at the NHS. As I pointed out to a couple of people today and one of which did not bat an eyelid over it. Damn it!! Completely forgot what I was going to say even though I mentioned it to two people?! Lol.

Oh yes they claim to have me down as vulnerable but I don't believe them. Will I decided not to believe anyone and this far I have been proved correct 99% of the time. A shameful truth to bear. But not one I wanted, no at all I assure you.

Big energy firms' prices challenged http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-27781634

No comments:

Post a Comment