Monday 16 June 2014

THE TRANSITION FROM BLAIR TO BORIS

It is bloody funny how things turn around sometimes.

I wanted Tony Blair to become Prime Minister and lured him before he became PM. Maybe even for the first year or two too.

However I now realise that one of two things have occurred...

Either I was an extremely bad judge of character or...

Being Prime Minister does very bad things to people? Or perhaps anyone who is an MP and in all honest I think there is far more evidence to the latter than there us the former?

Hmm I wonder how many recent visitors are going to have their eyes widened over the next few posts?

The former Prime Minister now nicknamed, rather brilliantly I might add, The Messiah is not on the same plane of reality as the rest of us and maybe had not for some time now.

I for one am just dying to see a documentary about the background to his premiership. Because I have heard a lot of very disturbing things about him either in the media, sorry from the sections that still treat him as The Messiah, or through other people I know. In fact just one thing told to me from a very old friend that he was told by someone I think was a civil servant that, if true, is worthy of a prison sentence. That is just one thing I have heard and I have heard many other the years! Now I have one in my head and while thinking about it another from a few years ago piped into my head...

1 Blair told Councils/Social Services he wanted 'X' amount of children taken into care. This is a bizarre thing to say and extremely disturbing.

2  Blair separated burglaries involving just garages and not houses into a separated category so that the number of burglaries went down (told this by an insurance assessor)

I dare say there would be a fair few if I ever bothered to research this and to be honest these days when I we his face and eyes I wonder how I ever thought he would be a good PM in the first place.

Not that Brown was any better!

Out was quite obvious that Toby Blair was running the country into the ground by borrowing money to make himself look good. I do bit think it was anyone else and for any other reason.

I also think that his stepping down was not for Gordon Brown but because the writing was on the wall for the economy! He did not want to be remembered as the Prime Minister associated with the collapse but I believe will eventually be remembered as the Captain the fled the sinking ship. Oddly I hear and see statements about him having an obsession with money I just do not understand. Making him look all the more questionable.

What I do find bizarre is that for me we have had some dreadful leaders quite capable of self obsession and yet Labour dues have one that seems genuine. Though I did make this mistake with Tony Blair it must be said. But this was a long time ago, however I realise I did this as recently as Nick Clegg but realised what a Pratt he was just prior to the last general election. Plus his parties ideas are looking more and more unsuitable to the country we are in today with each passing week. Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, David Milliband even asking with David Cameron and in all honesty I would take Ed Milliband over all of them! Because the others come across add false and insincere.

Ed is head and shoulders above all others but confess in second in my choice currently. Nigel Garage seems the most genuine but being genuine died not make for a good leader. Even genuine people can be wrong about things.

However a true leader should brush side silly little reporters just after shocking sound bites and Freudian slips! As had happened on here either in posts, emails or recordings despite what anyone may throw at me I brush this off. Sometimes I whack it to one side with a cricket bat showing that I am capable of genuine anger and not one to suffer lying evil doers. Other times I simply wave my hands and brush it away often while laughing.

If your lucky you might catch me if guard but this week only last seconds, minutes if your lucky. Often I can win an argument and then give it done deep thought and then pay an even better one on here.

The result will most certainly not look good to those who have opposed me and stood enough to lure to me because they think they're profession makes then smarter then others or offers them certain privileges when it comes to sticking to oaths made or code of conduct. These matters I am extremely good at make no mistake. As stated many times before but now to a new audience of lying fraudsters that have made me an enemy and think themselves far more capable and smarter then I, no. Afraid not. How do I know?

Because I knew full well that even once you were informed about this blog, which was done purely by my design even if I could not pinpoint an exact date, you would not read anywhere best enough of it to realise how dangerous and how smart I am.

Take GP's for example. My last two probably scoffed at me to begin with but this will certainly not be the case once they have read enough of this blog and the subject matters are corruption for all public services and there is s mountain of evidence of each. In fact I can say that once the realisation sets in of what I have achieved up until now and who I have beaten I assure you that chewing fingernails down to their nubs well be commonplace.

Especially as I am pretty sure I know who tried to break into my house!! Not who I firs thought how I don't think but I still need a couple of months to work in this and gleam more information. I am not going to go out on a limb on this one because I'm 50/50 on it and it kind of includes other things.

Of course if I am correct in this ... well you know what this means? It means the Police lied to me if it turns out my theory is correct?!

But I need time to figure out some timings and dates before I know and I will likely only give you a vague idea when the time comes but it will be enough, I assure you.

It is a shame really as I kinda liked my GP until he pulled that stunt and showed how big his ego was. I had hoped we could liaise on what I had done and was intending to disk to him admitting what I had been doing that fateful day. But life certainly like to disappoint me and I have become accustomed to it and so plan for it.

Like Tony Blair I got him wrong.

I wonder if there was a way I could find a GP who hates what had become of the NHS and had a few like minded people within the health service who would work with me.

You see I do not want to destroy it! Nahh I just day things along those lines to make it clear to those that abuse the system that I am capable of cutting the rot out of it in any way that is needed. Though IRS a Shane because the logo is becoming synonymous with pain, suffering, fraud and corruption. A shame that and it will have to be altered in time, to show a new start and a new life in a once global and proud brand.

Or in other words I wanted enough to be on here so that when they come in they feel that my words ring true and my sincerity paramount and this works out the fear of God into them.

This far and whether they only found this when I told them about the blog or earlier and in all honesty any brand name have people who look about to see any negative talk, or talk of the true things going on, on social media and intercept them. Many people allow their emotions to rule their heads and do not think about what they say or your about and are threatened to close down or face legal action.

Now apart from one little email there had not been a single whiff in ummm 22 months now. Despite having attempted and even taunted them to take me to court non have popped up. In fact I have either won court cases or opposition have decided to back away after taking legal action all the way to the court date.

The power of the blog compels thee!

There in lies the rub. There is so much now on here and has been visited so many times that any action against me will take so long that by the time a court date is reached the numbers of readers on my blogs will make even me blush!

Of course I also have groups, campaigners and I know some authors and even Doctors read my blogs, than you for the attention by the way I do appreciate it. So in the event that someone is brave enough to take me to court over the contents of this blog would not only have to put up with every detail being published and scrutinised by the people but also in the event that like someone else told me about a situation recently 'there is no legal aid for this' that this would not only show the final piece in the huge setup that was started by Tony Blair's government to pull the wool over the eyes of the people but which in any event that there was no legal aid to huge a solicitor ... well there are 130,000 readers! Who might just want to see someone hue a solicitor and take this to court?!

Who knows? Not me. But then I am not the one with everything to lose, am I now? I only wanted to tell the truth to the people I have known about for a very long time. I just needed a very long time to get all the evidence to back yo what I knew was going on.

So now everything that is corrupt in the UK centres around the NHS and corrupting this service makes it easy for lies and cheating if the British public for both the DWP and Local Councils. Oh and Concessionary Travel and maybe a few others.

Now I don't know but if I were a budding research journalist and I wanted to ... say hey involved I might ask myself something like ... well why don't I go off and get the figures for certain things for each year over the last ten years for ... say numbers of people now getting help.

If you get these figures you can work out pretty bang on if my theories are correct and how badly they have abused their positions.

To give you a tip you might have to dig and even nag a fair amount and you would need to be quite creative I would imagine? I know this because I asked the Police for some figures along these lines and the Crime Management Division of the Metropolitan Police do not have access to data as regards to burglaries in any given area?!

Yeah Crime Management Division my fecking arse they are!!!

I like Boris Johnson as a person. I have never agreed with him politically, well until today! Lol!

Tony Blair's Iraq views 'unhinged' http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-27864603

No comments:

Post a Comment