Monday 30 June 2014

THE SLEEPLESS IN SEE APPLES

Good God I am hallucinating through lack of sleep?! Lol.

Yes, yet another night without sleep and that is two ... no three ... oh for the love of ... it's on here somewhere! Lol!

Actually I just could not resist the play with the title, Lol. I am out of it and cannot think straight and immediately thought of that and then thought 'oh feck it, that will do!' He he.

4.42am and I just hate this only this is now accompanied by a lot of nausea as the NHS refuse to treat me and I have rib out of a drug I won't be going back on that much I can tell you.

Funny is it not that they will test criminals, muggers, gunmen, bank robbers and even murderers! But simply expose them for lying and cheating and it's immediately nil by mouth and no Doctor.

Unless of course my reputation as far as Doctors are concerned precedes me while instilling absolute fear?

But then this would oby go to show what my own findings have done on that if everyone is refusing then everyone must be up to no good by instruction of the NHS, or perhaps otherwise, and scared I will immediately spot and document what I have so many times and quite successfully so beforehand?

Anyone doing a thoroughly honest and thoroughly professional job would not have any issues with me. If they possess the ability to read and read more than a couple of paragraphs they would see quite clearly that I am only interested in the truth. If your honest with me, and not  using trickery to refuse patients prescription second rate drugs so you get the best toys from the NHS, then we have no problem. Think that your profession trumps my profession or intelligence and I will take you to the cleaners and this counts to absolutely everyone.

It is amazing how prior know about this blog and so do not get it. They make actions or remarks and never give the bog they are aware of a second thought. It is my diary, that is how it works! Everything that happens and everything that is said gets posted on here.

There are done people that I really would not want to be when 2015 comes around, this much is TRUE!
Hmm I wonder, I could advertise my laptop? Or there is the local Cashy Wallies? But that's a lot of sodding about, what your name, waist size, let's take a picture! Fuck off! Drag it ask the way down there and they day something insulting!

Nahh I will use Preloved ... err if I can remember my password?! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment