Friday 20 June 2014

THE NICE EFFECT

I am currently out. Doing a favour for a friend and I am now done. Typing this from my mobile phone and I was explaining about the recorded delivery letter from the GP.

One thing I keep thinking about is what to post about the reasoning, week because it's crap at the end if the day.

"It's expensive" oh really? What £10 per pill? £5 per pill? I know that this threshold had been secretly reduced and where does it end? Fifty pence per pill? There would be no need for GPs eventfully. You just need hospitals and a department that posts out the pills which then stops anyone from acquiring pills they have no right to.

So prescriptions which can be stolen no longer exist and therefore another headache dealt with.
The link below has a story about NICE, National Institute of Clinical, oops sorry Carer Negligence stating that Pregabalin should be given out and states that it should be prescribed if Gabapentin worked but did not over side effects.

Oddly it mentions the other drug which worked but making me sleep to the point of narcolepsy symptoms and that there are similar drugs.

Now OK my previous ... previous GP, John Gubbay, never got the chance to explain that, of indeed he ever would, due to accusing me of being mental and then violent with help from the GMC.

Note how much violence and madness was involved this time around. Making that the GMC only have themselves to blame for complicating that and giving out the wrong impression, oh dear. I never expected them to do thaaaat?! Lol.

Just like I thought that this time around my blog address would find its way through note they take they should have read a lot mitre than they did.

This is a prime example of how people dull to help when themselves by simply not taking the time.
Yes there are many reasons this behaviour is rife these days but I am not going to go into them because I do not know which people fit which excuse. Again something for budding journalists to go after!

Hmm now I wonder how many budding journalists have any of their own suspicions and how far and wide they spread? I wonder if any GPs up to questionable shenanigans who end up reading this start to wonder?
Lol.

Anyway as you can see it does state on the webpage that Pregabalin is prescribed on the NHS. The recording dies have a Doctor at Guys state he is happy to prescribed it. It then is not and the knee is omitted, oh do very bad a move, and all clearly heard on the tape.

This just leaves one more like post if my plan to work out and letters to turn up...

The decision on my Personal Independent Payments based on a letter from my latest GP who never possesses my medical records!!

Lmao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment