Wednesday 25 June 2014

THE EPOCH OF EON

Right well here is a post whereby I am going to say something ... nice ... yes I said it, the word 'nice'! Not only an I going to say something nice it is about the most unlikely company in the world, a, energy company!!
In this instance it is nice, but I will say here that I was worried about two things, one that they arrived seconds after putting down the letter, they failed a test when they said they read all emails and were aware if this blog and said Eon are the only energy company that did these home visits?!

Oh yeah and they read the meter again?! Maybe not sinister? But just in case it is, well I just called it!!

Now for those looking for chinks in the armour, are we there yet?!

Anyway as followers and casual look ins well maybe mostly aware that I have had several things going on simultaneously and a gut with a whole series of pain along with memory problems and trying to get something going for myself that I should have had support with long before now, I am not doing too badly ... 

CONSIDERING!!

LMFAO!

Dear Sirs

You really need to work on your webpage, it's atrocious.

Cannot believe I am going to say this but thanks for the letter and your two members of staff! Much better!!
Premature, but not their or ... YOUR fault! Mine!

Told them though when they said let you know by calling, no phoning! Email, email, email!

I am paying today and letting you know ... capiche?

Your staff pleased when I told them I best Enfield Council got paid out, not me paying them! Took the opportunity to do something way overdue that helps with my online activities... build new computer!
[THREE PARAGRAPHS EDITED OUT FOR LEGAL REASONS AND SENSITIVITY TO CERTAIN ENDEAVOURS ... OF OTHERS]

During which daughter needs cash to get to court, fifty more pounds.

While all this Guys Hospital appointment where MY self diagnosis is confirmed but they lie in letter so GP can make me look like liar, at appointment he asks me to switch off all recording equipment! I switch off two!

Thinking himself in cheese he then gets cocky. States I am liar and refused the drugs they said I can have. I tell him '2 thirds of letter are my records which neither you bit they have!' Grind and days no drugs unless they say so. I also CD on desk and say well there is the recording of them saying they are happy to give it!!' To his utter shock and reacts like I just offered a sample of EBOLA!

No remark about the fact I just proved they tried to falsely accuse me if lying, after failed attempt at labeling me add mad and then violent. Traps I set for them.

Told your staff I have given out my blog and people really should read it.

All the recordings, yes unfortunately for GP who has become second in row to kick me off I did still record him refusing and looking extremely stupid and egotistical.

I was always prepared for everything.

See blog!

You will, WILL, be paid  40 pounds two weeks from today and remainder two weeks later.

I am currently able to earn a fair amount of money in my blog after being approached by Groupon and told how what I have done is amazing. But I wanted to wait two years ...

Like I said to your two staff I can then say that I did the blog for two years, spent the years and much longer, technically, working up to it. Helped hundreds of thousands of people for no financial gain whatsoever.

[LINE EDITED OUT]

Yours

Martin Haswell BSc

No comments:

Post a Comment