Wednesday 11 June 2014

THE BLINDINGLY STARRY EYES OF SERVICE

No despite the eyes in the title this is not one of the eyes series, lol.

No I just wanted to just give you a preview due to a conversation I just had which is to do with the fact that I thought I had made something of an error. Well I did, but it is OK.

Now without giving the game away entirely too early I emailed one of the companies I dealt with about th issue and they said it would be fine, despite me not realising I had ordered the wrong part based on a single letter difference in the model naming!

Though this did not make a great deal of sense so I want to do some double checking with some number crunching when I noticed that there was another and bigger issue?! SO I was then forced to send a second email but this second problem was totally bonkers.

However upon reading further into specifics I realised that the webpage actually had the wrong information on two specifications on all three models!

I was just in the process of typing out 'Oh OK, I see its wrong and all is OK' when my phone rang upstairs but I did not reach it in time. Upon picking up the phone I spotted an unusual number immediately and thought 'hmm, my word I thik they just rang me?!'

Ten seonds later they did again!

Now THAT ladies and gentlemen is pure quality of service for you and I am surprised despite the years of mentions they get for their service and products.

Oh I will certaonly be using them when I can and I just thought that I could have asked him why there certain items missing from their lists? Ones I had to order elsewhere!

Now I have wanted to be a customer of theirs for many years and I have been impressed with things they have done during all this time! In fact I remember several years ago dribbling like an infant over some things they were doing.

Long may it continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment