Friday 13 June 2014

THE AMAMORONS

Well would you adam and eve it?!

Amazon were not content with getting my last orders wrong but seem quite intent on continuing this trend!

I have sat in all day waiting for a ... parcel and I recently just sent them an email going bloody mad because on my account screen it states ...

We have delievered you parcel (mail slot) so you wont ge receving any more text messages from us about this any longer.
What the feck?!

There is no fecking parcel in my house or outside on the doorstep, which sometimes happens, and nor have their been any text messages either! So I have called them all the names under the sun for getting it wrong yet again for the umpteenth time this year but I also want to know ehre the feck it is and who have they been sending the text messages too?!

I have two phones and I have had no text messages at all from either one!

Jesus Christ!! They really are appalling these days and their service is worse than that of their teeth grinding adverts on TV!

From now on I am ordering from Play.com if at all and if its stuff like I have ordered then likely from the retail outlet I just used that had all 7 items in one box and in my hands in 24 hours! They used the DPD parcel people which Amazon seriously need to get some tips from. I really, really do not know what is going on at Amazon. Pissing off the public over corporation tax was not enough for them. They used to be such a good company and service but the last couple of years they really have gone down the tubes.

I am guessing their attitude is that if you want a decent service you will have to pay? In which case what is the point of them?!

I signed uo with Amazon in the late 90's, around 1997 to 1998, while studying Applied Computing at Middlesex University and we all had Amazon accounts as back then they only sold books, no other things and no third party crap, and they were good and cheap. In fact their books were cheaper that our on site book store at Middlesex University!

The funny thing is too is that I am waiting for a week on Wednesday to acquire another big piece of the project, one of the final pieces. When I saw the price of this piece online, once I decided on it in a local store, I thought I had made a mistake? The price on Amazon seemed to be the same as that in the store so when I had to go back to the store for something else I checked once again and sure enough it was the same price as Amazon?!

You can bloody well guess where I will be buying that item?! LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment