Friday 13 June 2014

THE AMAMORONS PART TWO

So in my last post I stated how I have waited in all day and for what I think is not the second time in a row they have delievered my item to someone else and stated they have posted this to me. AT least this time they did not cdome up with a phony name and address?!

Only that does not seem to be all they have done as the two items that should have come together have been all over the gaff in all honesty its laughable.

First off one was being prepared for desptach while the other was not, then it switched around and the other said ready for desptach and the other was not?! Then it fecking switched around yet again, these are the two items I previously stated were listed as in stock!

I went into my hotmail account to see if they had emailed me regarding the item that was claimed to have been delivered, hoping to read it was an error and still yet to be delivered only I found THIS email I pasted below regarding the fact that they seem to be unable to locate what happened to my item. I mean this is a big item it is not like a watch or a pair of cufflinks for feck sake!

It gets worse because you can see below they seem to say they are going to send out a SIMILAR item?!

EMAIL...

Hello Martin,

I understand your Order No: (EDITED OUT) for the (EDITED OUT) has been stuck up in the dispatching soon process. I sincerely apologise for the situation.

In order to verify what happened, we’ll need to carry out a physical check of the item in our Fulfilment Centre, since the item is in stock yet, still in the dispatch process.

Thus, I’ve contacted and requested our Fulfilment Team to check our inventory of the (EDITED OUT) at the moment, and dispatch the same as soon as possible. (err WHAT?! They better not mean a different but similar item?!)

We’ll get back to you within 2 business days with an update on this. Please know that this is the maximum time we would ask you to wait for an update, if not sooner.

If you don’t hear from us within this time or if you have received your dispatch confirmation before we send an update, please let us know by replying to this e-mail.

You can also reach us by chat or phone from this link:

END EMAIL

I have been wanting to do this for years and Amazon have managed to destroy a process that is supposed to be enjoyable?! The twats!

Round two and I bet this one goes the distance?! LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment