Sunday 15 June 2014

THE AMAMORONS PART ... OH I FORGET

Well I have been sitting here all day and from around 10am until the current time of 15:15 and there is still no parcel.

I have been in to check and I have had no more emails other than that one stating it would be delievered today and it still states out for delivery on my order screen.

However it also states on the order screen that the parcel will be delievered ... TOMORROW?! LMFAO!

Here are some copy and pastes of what has been shown to me ...

EMAIL ...

Your Amazon.co.uk order (#**************)‏

To: Martin Haswell
Hello,

We’re going to deliver your order, containing the item(s) listed below, today.

"************************************************** Adapter"
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00KFAGCWK

If there’s nobody in when we arrive we’ll post through your letter box if possible, leave with an available neighbour or in your preferred safe-place, if you’ve previously provided us with those details.

If there’s anything we can help you with, please contact Customer Service, quoting your tracking ID ********: http://www.amazon.co.uk/contact-us , or visit our Help pages: http://www.amazon.co.uk/help.

Regards,

Customer Service Department

Amazon.co.uk
http://www.amazon.co.uk

END EMAIL!!

Yoyoyoy!! I just want to get out!! Lol! If I do not I will probably have a great deal more trouble sleeping than I have these last few nights!!

Believe me when I tell you that the condition of Fibromyalgia is, for me, and can be the most hellish condition you could evr dream of.

Imagine having all the symptoms of pain in most limbs, back and feet along with an inability to handle hot temperatures and added to that sleep depravation symptoms. No wonder we have issue with Anxiety Disorders and Depression?! Lol!

Any sufferer of any complicated condition will tell you that planning and preparation are everything but with Fibromyalgia this is, or at least can be, difficult at the best of times. When other morons do not do their jobs (including way now over paid public services because if disabled people do not deserve any then NEITHER do you for sitting with your thumbs up your arseholes because you have a piece of paper with your name on it and cetification stamps, yeah I have thise too dickweeds) it makes things a great deal worse!

Sometimes these frustrations will quite naturall and quite understandably show through. ROFLMFAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment