Saturday 14 June 2014

PLAYING THE ENEMY

In each of my endeavours, which I for some reason feel the need to reiterate once again that I make no money (so why say good lkuck with your blog?), I have attempted to show one area of public services being corrupt and all that is associated with it.

Each of these organisations lays claim to being servants of the people and paid for by the people.

Now with each area the associated organisations would be that of governing bodies, ombudsmen and anyone else extorting monies out of the British Public for offereing a service they do not perform at any level whatsoever.

Over the two years I switched from one are to another and then one organisation to another. Each separate event had a genuine reason and want behind it and is why everything took so very long to achieve. The beauty of this was that once I moved on then the fears of those I was working on were put to rest, or so they thought.

Ooh excitement here, my elderly neighbour, lovely woman and nicer husband, just knocked and I had thought it was my missing parcel? She then said they have a parcel now and a black lady dropped it on as I was out. I followed her round to her home and she mentioned about it being big and umnaigable and I said "Eh?! It should only be small?!" and then we reached her door and she pulled out a 3 feet long box?! "Umm no thats is not what I was expecting but I shant complain as it is mine!" to which she burst out laughing! I then explained the balls ups that had gone on and explained that I would now have to contact Amazon yet again as their delivery people had done it yet again!!

Madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment