Friday 27 June 2014

PC WORLD EXCLUSIVE ERGONOMIC CORSAIR KEYBOARD

I just typed out several paragraphs and lost the lot, my bloody god people it is only text man!! Sort yourselves out ort a method to stop companies getting too rich too quick because they then provide shitty services will have to be put in place!

I lost all my tags too! Jesus Christ!!

Start again for the umpteenth time!

Now then here is a video of me unboxing a Corsair Vengeance K70 Keyboard I recieved from PC World. This is a professional keyboard make no mistake and one that costs £105 to buy and has keys sitting on Cherry MX Red switches, mechanical and professional, and light up keys that allow you to type in the dark and also do not rub off like so many others.

However when I get home and do the unboxing, or this video, you will see and hear me being a little excited and relieved about it up to a point. A point when I realise they keyboard is damaged!

Yes I said a damaged keyboard and it gets worse!

These keys sit atop a sheet of aluminium, or I think it is aluminum but certainly metal. To the top edge and the right most corner you will see a scroll wheel for adjusting volume. If you look to the top edge of the scroll wheel you should be able to make out a bent or buckled edge to the keyboard?

This is metal and around two millimetres think! This was not done inside the box and the keyboard had to be out of it for this to occur!

So yes after finding out that Shop Direct were up to this practise and so blaise about it they took me to court, and LOST, over it, after being sold no less then five cameras by Argos all of which were refurbished and faulty and then sold an item from B&Q that was the same here is the last outpost that is electrical high street retailers PC World stroke Currys, or Dixons, also up to the exact same thing!

It beggars belief, it realy does!

No comments:

Post a Comment