Friday 20 June 2014

OLD HABITS REALLY DO DIE HARD

Well last night I found some tobacco and some cigarette papers I forgot I had from way over a year ago.

Last night I rolled a cigarette and I have just finished another one and am annoyed with myself! This is because despite the NHS stating that I could have the nicotine gum indefinitely when I changed GPs by new one ... err my old GP stated they only give cessation medicine for just three months, which in all honesty is bloody useless!

So the entire time I was under the last GP I have had to buy them and I forgot to factor in this when I was finishing up my project, which is just 6 days away from being completed, almost ... entirely, lol.

My God I hope I do not bloody start smoking again now after 18 months of being off cigarettes?! I am going to be moaned at by everyone if I do I know that much!

That is the idea of aid under the NHS where they have one set of rules while each and every GP Surgery have completely different sets of rules to each other!

Monkeys could run that organisation better!

Oddly I was in a store, remaining unnamed for now, yesterday where I was going to buy one of the last pieces of my current Project Zero but entered the store looking for something for a friend who runs a local business. It was in here that I saw this item and its not one I had ever considered in the past, as I will explain once I acquire it. But I saw it and looked at the box reading different things and it just seemed the sensible option, albeit expensive one. However it is of the utmost professional quality and something I had long thought I should buy. In all honesty despite all the other ones I have had they have not fared too well. Hmm now let me think ... how many have I actually owned? I think I have four here and have been through more than four others in the past. Despite the expense the next one I own will definitely outlive the others combined, which combined cost way more than the one I am going to purchase. In fact the item is rated as such and will tell you how long on the box!

Oh I just had a recorded delivery letter arrive from my last GP which once again bangs on about breach of trust between us though he is somewhat confused as to the direction of this breach of trust.

Let me explain one thing to you, as I know and knew you would keep looking on here. My very first appointment was with your father and he lied. My first appointment with you I requested, oddly enough, the very thing I have spoken of in this blog, nicotine gum. You told me it was NHS rules that cessation medicine only be given out for three months. Ergo you lied as the NHS, the lady who helped me quit and the GP previous to you stated I could have it as long as I needed it.

I think I have managed to point out here that I do!

I wont go into the whole Pregabalin thing or the omission of the knee problem or that fact that you breached that trust by failing to allow me to defend myself after yet another failed attempt by the NHS to stick labels on me because I know what they are doing with patients.

I also explained to you the conversations I had with Dr Huq and this is repeatedly documented here and what I find most interesting of all is that if your looking on here, Dr Kumar, then you would have also noted that I would not be returning to your surgery so the need to send me a recorded delivery letter is one that os ... interesting.
Why send a recorded delivery letter to a patient who made it clear in the appointment and is clearly on the recording that the chances of me returning were zero. I then explained this on this blog to my readers and anything I have mentioned on the last few blogs I have stated from the moment I was under your surgery.

There appears to be two sets of rules that reside on a scale whereby the level of acceptable behavior is vastly different from each other.

So do not bang on about breaches of trust and go and complain to the ones that caused the screw up in the first place! THE NHS! Oh no but you wont will you in fact I dar say that the percentage of GPs willing to stand up for what is decent and right against those that pay them is not really realistic is it?

Oh and I believe on the tape I asked you how you got the blog address and who told you and you answered "You did, Mr Haswell!" and sad I have to point out that this was a lie also. An example of the lengths that Doctors you are supposed to be able to trust will go to to protect both themselves and those that pay their salaries.

OOPS!!

So what was that you were stating about a breach of trust?

Not allowing my next repeat prescription to go through will not be forgotten either and if I suffer in anyway from this the repercussions will be equally felt as I am a strong believer in reciprocation even though most so called professionals I have met are not. Remembering that most pills prescribed to me are junk and not suitable to my conditions anyway but better a whole list of crap and cheap pills that can screw up your organs than just the one drug that works, eh?

Also bear in mind that this argument was over a drug that is not even the correct one!! Dropping the levels of available drugs given through the NHS will eventually end up with just fecking paracetamol being prescribed, except for ailments that are terminal and cannot be avoided.

What would be the point in General Practitioners then when the drugs on offer are more 'General' than the General Practitioners?

Hmm I have a craving for yet another cigarette?!

We have an old saying in London that my grandmother, killed by a wrong diagnosis by a GP, was always keen to utter, eavesdroppers never hear any good of themselves.

You still have the problem that you made a bunch of decisions without even seeing my medical records that you laughably thought that 7 months was nothing out of the ordinary for the records to come through. Did you not stop and think for a single moment why? Or did you not stop and think that making any decisions would be rash until you had seen these records?

Had it not occurred to you that the NHS carried on with their campaign against me despite knowing about the blog because if I outwitted them once again they could just lay the blame at your door?

Too many people make decisions, often serious and with consequences, that are wrong because they could not be bothered to wait until they had enough information. Like you!

As for the NHS it was laughable how they handles this and the glaringly obvious deliberate errors made that stuck out like a sore thumb. My God, you must have thought me really stupid to not spot all of them?! You should have realised that I would have seen them coming and I have stated that enough times on this blog! Oh yeah I forgot, no one likes taking any time anymore to research anything or find out about someones background, even when its been sitting right in front of them on their computer for months on end!

I am going to have so much fun with that last statement over the next 6 months, really I am. The choice things that were stated to me in the last 4 or 5 years that I have yet to comment on and point out the deliberate mistakes and the reasons why they were uttered.

All in good time and yes I know I still have that wall of shame to post up here and not to sound too cliched I do have a little black book!

No comments:

Post a Comment