Thursday 12 June 2014

MIND OF ITS OWN THE X BONE

This...  is...  HIL...ARIOUS!!

I could not believe this report, well after I realised what our was about after some initial confusion! I hope Microsoft are not behind the US Army's and government missile silos?!

Well if they do I just hope that all do not watch modern or futuristic war movies?! Imagine the pandemonium that would cause?

Now I imagine US military chiefs strut around like they are something special while ordering everyone else to run around and shoot each other... yeah not enemies, each other! Lol. Yeah the ones that do the ordering about from the safety of thousands of miles away while wearing a uniform that not one single member of the opposing enemy will ever see while they grow fat on coffee and doughnuts,  those guys?

Well I just had this vision in vision in my head off all these guys running like dejected and demented drugged antelope high in cocaine heading towards the silos screaming "TURN THE FECKING DVD OFF FOR FECK SAKE!!

LMAO!!

Xbox One ad switches on consoles http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-27827545

No comments:

Post a Comment