Sunday 8 June 2014

IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT

Get out of the bedroom!

At least in my case that is how it works!

My Good God, how hot it is today and how muggy this evening is turning out to be. Hopefully it will cool down a little? Now while I was out at a friend store, Sundays are crap for me and mates so not as busy as it could be so a few hours can be tossed away talking about movies, Doctor Who, Marvel and DC movies, amphibians, reptiles even fish on occasion and often my plans about to be out in place for the ... benefit of others, mainly those that read this blog.

While I was there I commented on the sudden and vast increase in heat and said it feels like ... to which he interrupted and said "20's" meaning centigrade, oops Celsius of course? I then said late twenties, perhaps thirties, when really I was thinking mid thirties to begin with!

I need to check really because when the temperature changed vastly I am not anywhere near as good as I used to be, Lol. It may have been twenties for all I know but felt like thirties because of the Fibromyalgia. At least now I know why I have been getting it wrong in recent years and that is the beauty of things this year! Last year and the years before many things were unknown and hidden from my gaze and my mind. This year is very different and the roads trodden have become all too familiar but are nearer the ends of the roads than they are their beginnings by quite some margin.

Despite the great heat, as it seems to me, it is about to get hotter and on many different levels too. Interesting is what it should be to me and entertaining as well as educational it should be to many visitors.

Hopefully this sudden surge in momentum may well continue until the autumn? Hopefully this will be the case and provided that the weather holds out mostly, a few crap days here and there will make no difference over the next few months, it will certainly get even more interesting.

Oddly referring to the recent attempted break in there have been three attacks, physical ones that is, on this house in seven years. One was me being attacked and defrauded by bailiffs for over £4,000! Now I bumped into someone today I had not seen in several years and I explained what happened as he knew me when I owned an expensive bike called a Litespeed Ocoee and he was disgusted and shocked at what happened,
Then I told him about the NHS and this blog and he laughed and said "Oh your not worried about those bailiffs now,  your gonna be a millionaire!" Lmao! I said "Oh I do not know about that but I am sure I will get back a great deal more than was taken later this year.

But things will start earlier than later this year with a little careful planning I had going on desire everything else I had single handedly managing which includes all that which I can predict with confidence. Of course being able to predict the actions of otherwise, be they ludicrously predictable or clever, does tend to make things all the easier, rather.

I could have mentioned this a long time ago but I wanted them to think it was easy and that I was predictable. The word 'unpredictable' dues not really exist because anyone states that someone is unpredictable ... will that makes them predictable is some small part, Lol.

Now I have shown convincingly that I am totally and utterly unpredictable and over the next few weeks I am going to ran this home to all and sundry in a way that hopefully will be told in public houses and cafes for years to come. Hopefully, Lol!

Unfortunately it may week end up with me looking for yet another GP?!

I will likely be confrontational but in an intellectual way not a physical way. Being physically threatening is simply to easy and only used by morons who cannot win by intellect alone. I know as I have met a fair few over the years and the really humorous thing for intellectuals, or those that think they are, is when beaten they have nothing physical to rely on so ends up a barrel of lies, misleading statements and false accusations.
I am wondering if this time the opposing force will do exactly what the last opposing force did?! Lol!
Hopefully from the imminent shenanigans it will then become clear that their ways and tricks are pure folly?
Once achieved then something new can start, unless they want to really rile up the British public that is?! Before long the audience just gets too big for tricks to go unnoticed, in fact they are not going unnoticed now.

Once this is achieved there should be something akin to a chain reaction that should become obvious in months, weeks or even days after? Of curse the chain reaction will be ushered along with a little help from me of course.

But then ... maybe it will not require my input any longer by then?

Who knows? Father Time, that's who! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment