Monday 23 June 2014

ENTER MY PROJECT ZERO

Right then?! All ears?!

OK so I am now revealing my Project Zero as a 7 year overdue PC RIG based on the AMD APU with the Kaveri Architecture and the integrated Radeon R7 Graphics. Ooh boy this was big and I will tell you this was going on while the NHS were pulling their normal stunts!

Even Enfield Council were wise enough to back away from me, nahh not the NHS though and in all honesty they have yet to realise the aggravation they cause...

...I was trying to do this while being fecked about by idiots that simply fail to accept that I know when I am being lied to, the fact that they may not realise they are lying is neither here nor there. Deception is what it is at the end of the day and there has been plenty of it for me to feast on.

So yes I had all this on on top of the Guy's Hospital and latest insensitive and dishonest GP Surgery with likely a very good low count of giving out medication in, or indeed on, some hidden NHS league table in an office somewhere?! I can now say splatterings of coffee spat out like ballistic missiles across a room as someone makes a grab for the league table before heading for the shredder?! LMFAO!

Yeah well it gets worse I am afraid and this is nothing. This project took a financial hit when I got a phonecall from my daughter and I sent her though some money to help her out. This happened again recently and I find it strange I do this when Wirral Council could have been forced to pay her millions for what they put her through. For some strange and unknown reason they escaped it and still behave safe in the knowledge that the News Media wont come calling?!

There is only one reason you act this way ... when you KNOW the media will not come calling!

Oh yes and those that did not think I knew what was going on ... I did and that is all I can say right now until a certain little ... legal aspect is well and truly over. It is quite a doozy this one let me tell you and the absolute bloody minded incompetence will be very clear for all to see and will involve several public service organisations.

I also know, and I am not surpised in the least as I would expect nothing less as my reputation has preceded me on other occasions, that an exerted effort was made that I not find out. I also know what reasons they had but ... ooooh dear. Do you know that when you try and trap someone or make statements about someone what you need to be absolutely sure of is that they will do exactly what you think they will! You have to be dead certain on this aspect. If not you just end up losing the war and by your own hand! Or should I say your own stupidity? Oops! Maybe they thought I lacked the intelligence or knowledge on how to act or behave in instances like this? Oops, wrong again!

As a matter of fact I know it was just an effort to muddy the waters while they dug themselves out of a very precarious situation but that is not shaky ground you are standing on, it is rice paper!

Today I got a call from my daughter telling me, rather shockingly, that she finally wants to come down here to the South East to live near me. Oddly I am now planning to move myself in several months time. I did expect this eventually but the timing was crap, always seems to be with me! Almost like it was designed that way it really is. I mean half way through my Project Zero and with another kicking off a GP Register with the GP and staff totally clueless to exactly who I am and what I have achieved on this blog! They know not that they are completely small fry compared to half a dozen others!

Still what matters is that I know and the finding out was a bit of a surprise for me. I also knew what I should do too ... NOTHING! This is what I told my daughter ... 'Kiddo, I do not need to do anything now. That was what I had planned all along! This thing with the NHS was just kinda put on hold because of something far more serious and covered on here, yes. But I dealt with that and the very existence of this blog means that I quite simply do not have to do anything anymore.'

Like I now state to a mate every time someone gives in, backs away or pays the price to me ... "The POWER of the BLOG compels THEE!" LMAO!

Indeed that is the thing about planning to win. You have to know when to speak and when to shut up and it helps a great deal when people conveniently think that I cannot help myself. As Old Ken found out that had him in fits of laughter and tears with it was when I informed him "Why YES Ken of course I know what they think. That is how I always stay ahead because I allow them to THINK they are one step ahead!" to which he pauses for moments to utter out the odd word of

"There was I ... scared to tell you ... and all the while you KNEW ... feck me everyone thinks ... they are a step ahead of you and the whole time ... YOUR FOUR STEPS AHEAD OF THEM!" ...
Bellows of more laughter as he clutches his sides to my smiling, leans slightly to his left before ... disappearing as he falls, with me gesturing a little with my own lean to my right as if I stood a chance of catching him!

OK then for you coming here from my computing blog it is high time I got around to both revealing what I have been doing, a couple days late I know, and posting pictures and videos.

Yes I have been working on building a new computer rig, going to upset many fanboys here, well over half of them at a guess.

But then I was never one for waffle and inefficiency, so there!

This system comprises of ...

AMD A10-7850K (Kaveri)
MSI A88XM (slight error in ordering) GAMING SERIES
KINGSTON HYPER BEAST 2400MHZ DDR3 RAM in 2x8GB DUAL)
CRUCIAL MX100 256GB SSD (DO not even get me started on Amazon here?!)
ACE 600W PSU (change at last minute from Corsair)
CORSAIR GRAPHITE 230T CASE (BLUE FANS)
COOLERMASTER HYPER TX3 COOLER (Originally going to be Hydro i80 or whetever the closed loop watercooler is called, lol)
AOC 24" LED MONITOR
DURONIC DESK CLAMP MONITOR ARM

Now still to get, as its unfinished and YES its running but I have a fan splitter and a drive bay adaptor to buy (not enough fan ports and a schoolboy error)

Also on the hit list is the Corsair Vengeance K70 Keyboard in black with Cherry Red Switches.

Logitech G602 (err or was it G702? LMFAO!) Wireless Laser Mouse
LG Blu-Ray Writer Internal

RADEON R7 250OC for Dual Graphics

Audio Technica or Blue Microphone with Boom, Arm, Screen and Cage.

Camera for watching the wildlife in garden 24 hours a day, Logitech? LMFAO!

A professional microphone a serious thought now as I am thinking of news podcast type things. Technical term right there! Type things! Lol!

Oh and it plays Crysis (first one) on full settings rather well, with no overclocking or dual graphics, as I do not have the second graphics card yet and wont for about a month!

This was a big project for me made possible by a court case where I won out of court and I had to do a little saving too.

But it was a psychological thing I just had to achieve so that I can do this again with other things, hence why I called it Project ZERO?! Lol!

Oh and the Duronic Monitor Arm is bloody great except its not the one I orginally was going to get, as this was cheaper but also Duronic. Unfortunately using it for more than about twenty minutes and I get a massive pain in my neck that does not ease so easily.

This is likely down to either my Fibromyalgia Syndrome condition or its the part of my central nervous system in my neck that is damaged that causes the Fibromyalgia in the first place?! LMAO!!

I cannot get help as the NHS have tried once again to make me look like a liar by stating one thing to me and then contradicting me and insisting that they did not say it...

Unfortunately for them I had been recording everything I did for over 3 years so, oh dear NHS the party is most definitely OVER!! LOL!

Yes that was another issue that made this worse as I got kicked by my second GP in as many months because I would not accept being labelled as a liar, oh and I do mean literally here believe me. Lol.

So I was going through all that with Guy's Hospital and another corrupt GP Surgery that lies to you and looks you in the eye after lying and tells you they are not lying and have nothing to hide, lol.

I had thought that my new GP Surgery was not like that but I was wrong and this all occured while I was trying to do this and also an attempted burglary on my house that the Police dropped like the proverbial sack of hot sh... but which I later found out the truth about, lied to again.

Yes sorry, I have made an enemy of many public services purely because I can spot being lied to very quickly, do not like being lied to and simply want them to do the jobs they are paid for.

Because of those three simple things there are times lately when out of the blue when I least expect if they all seem to attack me at once! Lol! So that was what I meant by bad timing.

What none of them know, as not many visitors no especially the ones that disliked videos is that these videos are here to both counter and counter attack the corrupt morons in the UK. :)

Now I have explained what went on please remember that my condition also causes memory issues (loss basically and a lot) so bear with me in some of the videos as I struggle to remember things.

Oh and I have a few more things to acquire but the Kaverian PC is running!

There are more videos than I thought and as I have yet to finish the PC, two to four weeks, I am going to post up 3 videos and then do one a day, or try, for the next couple weeks?!

Hopefully there will not be too large a gap between too many videos of this build?






OOPS...IT GETS WORSE, LOL ...








THE SMALL PRINT SECTION! (LOL) I am someone that says he can do all these things and claims he is an expert in many things but its just talk. This would not be the first time this has happened in my life and now I have let people think what they like as far as mine enemies are concerned. Though as many know if you had looked at my YouTube videos you will see and here me cover a great deal of things which include Reptiles (Herpetology), Amphibians (Batrachology) and Fish (Ichthyology) and also Orchidaceae or Orchids both Hybrids and Botanical (wild species). Added to this imy my ramblings, when I find the time and not being run ragged or in circles by the powers that be, Astronomy, Astrophysics, Japanese Maple Trees, Carnivorous Plants, Cycling and Wing Chun Kung Fu. HUH!! I was supposed to type music as the first one and I forgot FILMS too. There are a few others besides.

No comments:

Post a Comment