Thursday 19 June 2014

EMAIL TO NHS ENGLAND ... AGAIN

I have now emailed NHS England ... AGAIN, to request another GP only this time things are going to be very different, of this I can assure you!

I never thought I would be doing this in all honesty despite being told at my first appointment that a Fibromyalgia Department does not exist within the NHS. Maybe they thought they had better try that one as they know what happaned when they told my that they did have a Podiatry Department but did not see anyone between the ages of 16 and 65?! Whiy of course that makes FECKING sense!

EMAIL ...

Dear Sirs

I am assuming you got my last email?

I am in need of another GP but then you should already know this, right?

I have now been recording and have all my meeting and all my appointments at both GP Surgeries and all the hospitals I also attended and along with the contradictory letters have published them on my blog. I am sure you have all been scrutinising it of late. I also now hope it has hit home very hard with those within the NHS that thought they could outwit me and out think me and now realise that they have very seriously underestimated me in a way that will reverberate for a very, very long time to come?

I have now been kicked off the surgery which is the second time and refused my repeat prescription drugs, once again for the second time in a row purely because I do not like being manipulated and lied to.

This is not looking good for the NHS on my blog and if I suffer now as a result of withdrawal symptoms from the drugs I will make sure that every single symptom, nausea and pain felt will be completely described on my blog as and when it happens.

I need a GP that has not been corrupted or that lies to patients about certain conditions, drugs and existence, or indeed non-existence, of NHS departments and drugs. The only way I can get a GP that I can trust and that is something you all seriously over looked because as I told Dr Manish Kumar the one person that any one individual needs to rely on is there DOCTOR!

Yours

Martin Haswell BSc

No comments:

Post a Comment