Tuesday 17 June 2014

CAMERON BUYING MORE CRAP

Ohh now here I find myself in the funny situation of passivity knowing what this might be based in what I discovered?

I have purchased a lot of items, those in the last week are not inclusive, that have turned out to be refurbished (or not actually due to them still being) faulty and used items from wherever they come from by some middlemen and target piss takingly sold to us as new!!

I have covered this previously with five cameras from Argos, the Nikons and an Olympus, big expensive electric fan from B&Q (now more expensive than last year!!) and debatable over tablets from PC World! Oh yes and a smartphone from Very Catalogue also sourced from America!

I got taken to court by Very and they lost ... miserably and I did not even leave my house to win!

So when I see the Prime Minister did business with an overseas country my mind now automatically thinks "Oh so now we are going to get a load of Chinese refurbished gear that's nothing if the dirt sold to us as new?!"

The hilarious part of that is we pay David Cameron to arrange to buy this crap to sell to us because they fucked up the economy and we now owe these countries laughable amounts of cash!

Cameron: UK-China relations strong http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-27891623

No comments:

Post a Comment