Sunday 15 June 2014

AN INTERESTING AMAZON LINK

Hmm I did tell you that some tools would help me produce more content, though I would have preferred something a bit more ... upbeat than the last few.

As miserable as this blog gets at times I must remind people that it is not by design and I would be much happier if everything worked out brilliantly, even if it were only 80% of the time. Hell at the moment I would like 50% of the time! Lol!

Anyway I looked on Play.com's site and something sems wrong with it?! They did not even have the item that Amazon have managed to lose twice now and lie bout each time? Also I did a generic search and I was being presented with things half as good for over twice the price. Do not read this wrong this is not an Amazon comparison here this is a RRP comparison!

It also seems bland and there does not appear to be a wishlist option?! Weird!

So I was looking for more alternatives and I found this site ...

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/5-reliable-online-shopping-alternatives-amazon/

EDIT: Another interesting like and a Brit ...

http://www.transitionnetwork.org/blogs/rob-hopkins/2013-12/day-i-closed-my-amazon-account

END EDIT

Made me laugh when it stated if you just simply do not like their ETHICS!

Yeah one of several American companies in an never ending race to trample over people to owen the world?! Lol!

Annoyingly in America they have loads to choose from and I am always reading about stores called Tiger Direct, Craigslist, Micro Direct ... or Micro Centre or something like that lol.

Odd how no one in the UK has come up with anything and even Play.com I am sure is German, though I could be wrog in assuming that.

No comments:

Post a Comment