Sunday 15 June 2014

A TEA FOR TWO OR TWO FOR TEA

Well it is a Sunday morning and sure enough I discover upon checking my emails that Amazon are going to, attempt for the second time with a second item, deliver an item today.

Only its a bit odd as I have now realised that the item that was delivered to a neighbour was supposed to be two items delivered together?!

The odd thing is that had this other item been delivered I would have all the pieces of my jigsaw puzzle once the delivery today has been made ... if it is made that is.

Now I am downstairs an I do like to have a cup of tea in the mornings, unless its unbearably hot but is only borderline today, and am out of milk, lol. So I am sitting hrere hoping that when the delivery arrives, if it arrives, that the other item is with it otherwise I will have to once again contact Amazon regarding the whereabouts of said item.

Well at least if one does turn up I can go and get milk safe in the knowledge that the other will not arrive until tomorrow or Tuesday.

EDIT: Oops, no that other package was sent via Royal Mail and has a tracking number but not a button for it, weirdly?! Wooooo boy, Royal Mail does not recognise the tracking number?! LMAO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment