Tuesday 20 May 2014

TO IMPRESS UPON FALSELY SO

I thought it was funny when I spitted that a series currently runs on TV that yet again has something to do with what I cover an inordinate amount of times.
This is called GPs: Behind Closed Doors.

I have not heard of the series before and not watched any of them at all and yet I can guess as bear as damn it that it goods GPs in a good light.

This made me think of countries where news reaches our shores of unrest among the public and you can guarantee that before long something normally occurs.

Now if the country in question has been run by a dictatorship the move they make I am going to refer to is a given. But it is not only a dictatorship where this occurs and any country where the leaders have been up to no good the same action occurs. In all honesty it is ridiculous because they give themselves away, well at least to me they do and no doubt others. In fact a reporter made a remark about whether this is about to take place in a certain country that had announced martial law.

They make a bee line for the TV and radio broadcast buildings!

In any event if anything going on the News people are the first ones the descends upon. Because of his immediate this can be it is broadcasting they head for first.

It is not a stretch to see that any country that had been up to no good would do the same thing albeit differently. You can be assured if not already obvious to you that TV and tabloids are always on their minds.
So are thoughts of controlling our manipulating them to suit their own ends.

Now quite obviously don't this too much with only stupid and insignificant stories appearing someone would smell a rat before very long. So any attempt to manipulate the news media would involve promoting our financing something that shows the opposite to what some people state, like me for instance, or in the event of something very bad coming out in the open something else of lesser importance but still shocking confess our and masks the bigger crime.

Governments must think about this all the time and many long before even getting a sniff at being leader, Prime Minister or President. Considering how they sensationalize things you would be a fool for thinking otherwise.

You only have to look at relationships between politicians and news editors in recent years to see that this could very well be happening right under your nose, whereby leaders in other countries make it look obvious by sitting down, blockading our taking over broadcasting buildings. No finesse you might say and laughed at by other leaders or governments that have been somewhat more ... stealthy in their approaches.

Of course I only refer to politicians but it could be any large organization or leader of an organization that wants to manipulate things?

That then is why I always chuckle when I see or hear of programs like the one on TV right now. What may rise many eyebrows is that whether I am right or not make no never mind to me.

Now yes I have stated quite clearly that this ... dishonest attitude if GPs is rife and certainly been the case 100% of the time with me. Sorry if they, or anyone else, dies bit like it but this is the case. Those that disagree can disagree as long and add much add they would like but it won't change a single thing. After all I have placed the recordings on here and I have declared this to just two people that has anything to do with the NHS. In so doing if it gets around it won't take me long to work out how. It is just one of the many things I do.

But if they decided that they could find one single GP practice somewhere in the UK with some prier Doctors to make them all appear honest, well that's just daft! The only people that your going to get feel sorry you and believe you are extremely naive people. The majority just won't buy into it.

Of course there is a much more important reason why I could not care lesser what is stated either on TV or in the tabloids and that of course is this blog and the recordings I made.

Now this is because eventually something about it will be featured in a big way and that is unavoidable and inevitable. Because it is the numbers that matter at the end of the day. That program will finish add will the series, if it is a series that is, but this blog remains. It is a constant in a world whereby those that do these things only deal with variables. Variables change and are easily forgotten whereby constants remain the same and become embedded within the memory. Any programmer worth his salt would tell you this.

So I do not really watch TV. There is bugger all on TV and all about reality shows, gossip creating because everyone is obsessed with those people that soar on the magic moving box. Especially the ones that involved one or more becoming even nitre famous that the first shuts they appeared in. Because they get turned into superstars fur about 15 minutes before vanishing into the ether. Of course I refer to talent and music shows. Years and years I have ensure these things and yet just two names I can recall from all if them right now. Veggie you say it everyone I know, including most of this I used to know either watch them or read about them in the tabloids.

A game they were not pulse of the nation add they might have been able to warn people abut the recession coming? They cannot even tell us how long it will last for? I don't know, week not for sure, but then I am bit paid vast amounts of money and given resources to find out these things.

Unfortunately desire it being hooked about many years ago about using TV to manipulate people today it is all it appears to be doing. So today there is nothing on TV for me and you cannot trust anything they say including the news.

But then that had not changed one bit in fifteen years!

A shame that they failed to look that up on here because it is widely stated. In fact it's quite funny because I will debunk it and mention my evidence and records in a post and then those that decide to look up about a series or subject that appears on TV hair if them will wind up right here!

Also there is only the people watching who will pay for believing any raise impression given out by anyone. That will not be me because I have been there, done it, heard it and recorded it.

Oops!

They really should ... ooh you know the rest!

Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment