Thursday 8 May 2014

THE REVERSE PRINCIPLE

Well I have repeatedly stated how scientists that are so sure of themselves along with their understandings can be turned inside out.

This very blog, along with my Astronomy and Astrophysics blog admittedly neglected, are littered with my views on the subject and how it differs from accepted principles.

Below is a link to the BBC Report, yes these journalists to tend to fluff things up from time to time, that states that Nebulae may not be what they thought had thought for decades?

I do have to admit that I had long wondered about whether this cure was correct and even had the conversation with my father, who passed away ten years ago. Though I don't think I have given it much thought since. Instead of an expanding gas from a supernova they think now that it may indeed be collapsing? Being created from the outside in? This would make for some interesting predictions?! No doubt there will be another barrage of scientists, with some decent ones, that week start harping on about how they are right and everyone else is an idiot?! Lol!

It is, quite infuriatingly and unfortunately so, so very difficult in science to nail anything down as the culprit when our records are so short.

Personally I wish it were not this way but it is and if I had a penny for each time a scientist suddenly decides that he is done self proclaimed authority and his word is law is ... unfortunate and unsettling.

Oddly enough about the same time there was a disagreement going on over the discovery of two young dinosaur bones related to Tyrannosaurus. Though oddly both this one along with another found I was unaware of have been given different genus names. So everything is Tyrannosaurus cousin then?

I would hazard a guess that scientists that are strongly against anything new most likely have been stating things as definite facts that are about to be blown ... into orbit?! Sorry I just could not resist that one.
One of the these nebulae they spotted this happening is none other to the Orion Nebula. I suspect this won't be found to be the case in all of them? I also suspect the ratio will not be even either. Desire the fact I am half asleep my heads throwing the figure of 33.3% to 40% one way. Be interesting to see the eventual result of this, God knows how long before this figure comes out?!

For me there were just too many visual clues, or differences, between them. Huge ones at the extremes with their contents and colour, it just seemed to be there were very different things going on and I could not understand why they never announced any of these nebula as actually collapsing. Possibly the existence of stars within them made then think they were the creation of smaller mass stars from a much more massive star?

Onwards and upwards.

NASA discovers star clusters like Orion may have formed from the outside in http://www.engadget.com/2014/05/07/nasa-star-clusters/?ncid=rss_truncated

No comments:

Post a Comment