Monday 19 May 2014

THE REIGNING IN OF HORSES

I am currently at home and this is an extremely rare occasion whereby I am very pleased to be here.

No for once I did not wake up late and have not just got up as I fell asleep at a normal time last night which is a rarity of late. No its not because I have some new fandangeld toy to occupy myself with though I do seriously need a couple. Though you will get a surprise on that front about 3 weeks from now!

No today I decided to get out on the bike and make a very late start on my British Wildlife blog! However as seems to be the norm for this time of year I could not find anything. Took an absolute age before I did get it all together and finally leave the house! Drives me insane that does I tell you.

Only I got a few hundred yards and thought I had forgotten my nicotine gum. I checked and I had them but then I gopt about e mile and felt a twinge of heartburn and realised I had forgotten my Rennie! Checked and not, I have two fecking trays of Nicotine Gum but no Rennie, DUMB-ARSE!

It was a bit windy too and was blowing straight at me from an easterly direction. Now I very nearly decieded that this would be too much and go somewhere else. But I got annoyted with myself and pushed on with the original plan of Lea Valley Park. To get there I have to go past two sites that I regularly visit. Before long I suddenly noticed I had an ouyt of the ordinary pain in my chest. Very much like a very mild form of Costochondrytis (Chest Wall Pain), which made me panic a little as that is one shit thing to endure. It was also akin to, unless this is just me, when you were at school and they make you run in very cold waether and whe your breathing hard afterwards if hurts your chect breathing in.

Only I do not get that, it is not cold today and quite the opposite in fact and I had not done anything to warrant  the need for breathing heavily, though I was at times.

I nearly did not reach the very first site which is only one third of the way to where I was going. So I stopped there and decided tha was it and no further but would have to take a breather and calm down whatever was going on. I managed to get a photo and film of my first Blue Butterflies of the year here but no Bee Orchids nor Pyramidal Orchids, though luckily despite it being May and often getting photographs in April they have not emerged yet. So I have not missed them.

The heartburn was now beginning to become a problem too ad suddenly even the otherwise short distance home might become a real problem! So I decided to walk about with the bike on the Marsh I was on in the hope of getting at least a few photos for the blogs and film for the YouTube account.

Despie the walking sometimes having a lessening effect on these ailments this was not happening at the time and I felt a familiar pang! I kicked out the stand om my Mountain Bike and tossed off both my camera sling pack and my quick release should camera holster oto the floor. I walked forwad a few paces before dropping to my knees on the left side of the low cut section of grass.

I was going to vomit and I know the feeling only too well.

However this time it was a bit different from the norm. It was taking its time and this being one of the things I hate when I am out and people I used to know that witnessed me doing this used to get a shock out how violent it can be. This was taking its sweet time and due to the embarrassment I feel everytime I go out, because more morons would think I was drunk or just find it amusing and point, I kept looking round. Luckily I was in a spot where you very rarely see anyone despite bing very close to a very undesirable neighbourhood!

After awhile though BOOM off it went but after to ... err volumes of it it suddenly stopped and I was staring at the grass thinking 'EH?!'. Then I thought 'NO! Wait for it!!' but it never came? 'What gives?@ I thought as I would normally heave around a dozen times or more and even when everything is out it simply refuses to stop. In the end your thinking 'Please STOP! There is nothing more for fuck sake!!'

This was not one of those times and this has not happened before I have to admit. I I hobbled about in a figure of eight for ten minutes thinking it was going to lure me into a false sense of security until I was half way home in front of dozens of people and strike again?!

Then aftre awhile I decided to get on the bike and make for home 'Mate's shop?' No, home! 'But you do have a bit of shopping still to get?' No, FECKING HOME!!

So yeah, I am currently glad tyo be home! Especially as I stopped on the way back at one of those way over expensive corner like shops only to find he has no Rennie but does have packets of Gaviscone for nearly £5.00 each?" Yes I think I am going to have to have a chat about that too with my new GP, as I am normally given liquid but Gaviscone tablets I could take out with me without adding a bunch of weight would be far better. Plus I fecking hate Rennie and that was how I found out I had a Hiatus Hernia in the first place because I was taking so many I felt ill and hated the taste, lol. But if it gets rid of bad heartburn you have to do it.

Yup glad to be back indoors. I may go out and the bike is out but whether this will be on the bike or not I do not know. It will not be far and likely mates shop of there is any time and then Sainsburys.

Mental side of brain goes at a thousand miles an hour whilke the physical sider of brain and body quite simply does not.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment