Wednesday 14 May 2014

THE QUICK BECOME THE DEAD

Today I had a tough day! I was knackeered after some running around, there are two things to tell you about the NHS and how its all about to go wrong regarding this blog. I am afraid that this is not going to be taken well by a certain someone I will get to in two ticks.

I was asked to help out someone who had finally put an end to a tough period for him and his family and I went and … BABYSAT, you could say, for the day. I was somewhat out of it and did not feel up to it but thought well I do not really have to do much and they really need to get this thing done so I did it.

In the afternoon I was feeling worse and other than a couple of friends popping in and chatting about stuff I was then fighting off nodding off. Yup so the Narcolepsy part of my Fibromyalgia which I just since PROVED played up for the first time somewhere else other than my couch!!

Around the time it was ready to go I was nauseous and dog-tired and still am, having just gotten home after going to the park on the way home.

Unfortuanetly for a half-wit just about as I was about to leave and was all hot and nauseous a message came through to state that someone had left a comment on this blog, which I must say is quite unusual for this one. Unfortunatley the complete idiot did a but of whinging and name calling and declared the correct point about two things that I not only stated I very recently proved!

Yes you guessed it a god dam,n half-wit went onto a cery old post and made a comment before getting his facts straight!!

Now lets call him … Dwayne Dibley as that was what I referred to him as when I fired backl a comment being, umm lets say a little critical of his use of limited grey matter!

In a round about way he stated that …

1 I was mad because …

2 I was wrong about the NHS, yes of course I am you TWAT! With all the evidence and of course the NHS are never in the news for doing anything wreong are they?!

3 Enfield Council were right to charge me for the Council Tax and I shoulkd shut up and pay my bills?!

Right now I am going to do a little explanation and then answer these three points, though I in fact already did but feel that it doies not sink in with some idiots and you need to put it twice?!

When I started this I fully expected a full on challenge from someone. In all honesty I thought I would have receieved far more than I did .. and far better than I have?!

I shall explain …

As many of you know I have challeneged and battled a great many organisations and the list is extensive?!

I think its safe to assume that most everyone is familiar with the term JOBSWORTH?! Right.

Now consider the number of people in total that are employed by all the above?

It would be a fair few I think it is safe to say? So I fully expected someone to disagree with me and that these people were more likely than not going to come from one of the above? Maybe someone whose job has become THREATENED by my endeavours?!

Now lets forget the person that was fully in agreememnbt with me and then suddenly went off at me, accusing me of “SELLING OUT”, which I knew nothing of what they was on about and there is no Astom Marin in my parking space. However it was nice to know that someone realised I was getting to that size audience that I could make that sort of difference and be offered a deal?! Now that was six months ago or more and the numbers are way, WAY bigger than they were back then!!

Something Dwayne Dibley did not think to check up on and that is just one thing in a long list of things he did not think to check before the stable door was opened and the horses all bolted!!

OOPS!!

Eighteen months into my blogging about all this and I have just had my third disagreeable person and OK the first one was on Squidoo and was a surgeon and I subsequently took him to pieces limb by limb and never had a come back off him the second was not too bright and I drew a diagram!

They seem to get dumber with each one which has confused me and now I am going to make a statement to all before I deal with answers to the above things the moron pointed out …

Think, before you open your gate! Get your brain IN GEAR before you open your gate! It is stunnning how many people now use the Internet and are downright DUMB to the way it works and the social media thing. I have seen the mistakes for years and people think they can hide behind a monitor uder the covers of their bed in their bedroom and say what they like. Doing it with your name just makes you look like a complete fool!!

Now Dwayne Dibley, do you see my name at the top of this blog?! Well, DO YAH?!?!

That is because I can and do back up everything I say and I have no iddues at all associating my full and real name with this blog because I do not care! I do not care because I cannot be beaten! If you actually read more than one post, oh why oh why do people fekcing do that and then start flinging names of mad anfd stupid at others, you would realise that if I can fight the above and win what will I do to a half wit who comes alongh and sounds totally moral and selfish and feels he has to open his cakehole on a free sight that helps people especially DIABLED PEOPLE, which I am ONE DUMN-ARSE, and Mental Health people, of which it matters not if I was but despite your remarks I am not!! DUMB -ARSE!!!

Now I am afraid it is going to get a great deal worse for you and as you read this if you can ever face the shame of returning you may now realise where you went wrong and exactly what you pitted yourself against?!

To anyone else like him please do me one single courtesy as I have been fully expecting it from day one and thus far only had one which was not much of one anyway …

The idea of opening your gate and having words come out with name calling is to WIN!!!

I am afraid to say that when I read your comments it was laughable at best and please, oh please at least put up some sort of challenge!! Oh my word! If there is one thing I cannot stand it is an amoral, name calling half-wit that makes bold claims about being right about things and me wrong when its already been posted on here that they have been proved!!!

WHAT A W-W-WALLY!!

Oh eyes the list?!

1 Choice between intelligent and mad or thick and normal? I will take intelligent and mad all day long!!

2 I think I already replied but just in case it did not post, yessss sorry mate but I am afraid you were way out with the NHS thing for so many reasons I could go on all night. Wacth the fecking news half-wit they are in it all the time! So what, corruption does not go on then?! Jesus H Christ man!! Check the latest posts, I have just been diagnosed with EXACTLY WHAT I SAID, so three dozen or more health professionals were wrong and I was right! Angry? Yes I am because they spent 13 years rolling their eyes and spoke to me like you did! And just like I am ripping crap out of you for being an idiot therefore so I am them!!

Are we THERE YET?!?!

3 Oh yes and the Council Tax thing...you do get whats going on don't you? This is NOT SPECIFIC to just me! You did check the numbers of my blog and then go off and check out my profile and look around to see how many blogs I have on how many subjects?! DUMB-ARSE!!! So your suggesting that the 120,000 people who have been here and read my things and the 15,000 people and rising I get each month I stop helping them?!

4 One last point! Oh and thats my fecking POINT as there was no POINT!!

Explain yourself fully in future!

It is odd really because you kind of sounded like someone I used to know who thought himself a smart arse but was actually a half-wit who thought me wrong, oh my god how I DO HOPE you are him and your reading this!!

If so then read further Dwayne Dibley as you feature on the blog!! You was not only a half-wit but it was your friends that stirred the pot and put the kybosh on you and warned me about you!!

He is a bit of a retard who looks to come out with sick sexual jokes, be rude in business meetings and wrong and thing he is right and his friends like me sooo much that they each told me to do a runner!!

He also like to get impersonal and likes to name call but does it like a girel using false names under false accounts he then deletes!

Basically the conslusion I came to with this man, as did everyone I know to, was that he was bullioed at school and ended up with a screw loose and as an adult bullied and pestered other people. He also took a joke too far and drove the only friends he had up the bloody wall!!

So if that was you arse-wipe then sorry my friend, its you everyone said had a screw-loose!!!

DUMB-ARSE!!!

I do know he was trying to find out about my blogs too and that was some months ago so it was completely conceivable it could be him as he always chose stupid sounding names to go under!

The funny part about is is this, that when we were supposed to go into partnership he knew about all the stuff I said and made a big thing about how I was wrong about it all. If that was him and he has not realised that I have sonce proved all I said oohhhh boy he is not gonna like it!

Added to this the remark about paying your bills is EXACTLY the thing he would say word for word!!

Except if it is him what he wont exp,ain to you is that he had trouble paying his and fled the country to the other side of the world!!!

LMAO!!!

If he had been standing in front of me saying that instead of posting it at the time he did it I would have kicked his god damn arse all over the town so that it would be 6 months before he was able to sit down again!

A sad pathetic bully whos only mates tolerated him because they thought he was mental!

Hrumph!! Right now I have that off my chest let us hope that next time we get someone with mopre than six brain cells and they work as a team?!


Jesus Christ! Some people?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment