Tuesday 20 May 2014

THE FOREVER FORGETFUL MORE OFTEN

It is funny just what kinds of things one can forget.

There was a post a few days back that explained I had experienced a bad day. Of course I explained several things that were pretty tough about that particular day. Was kind out of i and not only did I do something that was extremely close to fatally dangerous I forgot all about it.

What did I do? I was impatient after leaving Tescos and was out of it and the traffic was more than normal and I could not get across the road. Eventually I got annoyed as one idiot was going slower than everyone and there was a gap. As I walked to the far side of the road another idiot was going slow while the car behind was closing the gap I had intended to walk through. I varied on walking while looking at the car behind and walked straight into the side of this car actually toe punting the driver side rear wheel too.
I did not react at all and was just relieved I had finally got across the road.

There was something else from a more recent post and I have now bloody forgotten! Hmm, grrr!

Trying to work through the last week in my head now... damn it! Ohh it could have been when I got home and knocked everything flying in the kitchen?! Hmm could be that, Lol! The mess had piled up a bit and I turned with an outstretched arm and knocked a fair amount of things hurtling through the air onto the floor.
I looked down at it and thought feck it i'm fecked I will do it tomorrow. Except that stress out bad because of lack of sleep and was feeling like crap all day and ... several days later I finally do it and Chen the kitchen!
That was today, Lol, and O even managed to do something new and cook a Thai Green Curry with Egg and Peas fried rice.

Did a short video and couple of pics and I will film myself doing the whole thing now I know it tasted very nice, albeit a little rich.

Well if I can keep the damn kitchen clean that is.

You do have to wonder how bad the memory thing will get?! I mean there is a limit that I won't want to go beyond. Would simply be too much!

EDIT: Oh now I remember, had a tough night but got up OK this morning. Bit then weather was bad so was on the Internet next thing I was asleep. O woke up realised I had fallen asleep was searching on the Internet again and fell asleep again. In fact this happened several times!

I bet it does not bloody happen now it's 12.30am and I am in bed and want to get to sleep?!

No comments:

Post a Comment