Sunday 11 May 2014

THE DAY BEFORE THE DAWN

What a strange feeling I have right now?

I have spent the day at home attempting to see to many things that have been neglected for a long time, had a bath, cut my hair, tidied my bedroom ... to a degree, performed a gravel clean on my planted aquarium consisting of only bickering neons right now and did some exercises on my chest area using my exercise ... umm rubbery long thingy with handles!

God! What do they call those things?!

The sudden drive to do things is several fold and is accompanied with a very weird feeling along with just a little bit of panic stations!

Tomorrow is a very big day for me and probably about the biggest day in my life since the day my daughter was born?!

In fact the revelations already exist as to the conclusion that tomorrows meeting brings due to things I have recalled about members of my family namely my late father and grandmother.

Yes tomorrow is the day when I finally speak to Doctors that know what they are talking about and actually not GET proper feedback but feedback more importantly that makes bloody sense!

My Guy's Hospital visit is tomorrow and the reason for the panic is the main reason for the running around I have done today. To kncker myself out and boy oh boy have I felt it! Loud ughs eminated from me during seeing to the aquarium, I tell you that for nothing!

Currently I sit on my sofa with a towel around me just tapping this little preview post out. There are things I still need to do and I want to print out something I prepared for my visit tomorrow. Well to be precise its three things and I am not even sure they are finished yet. I will reveal more about these three printouts later in the week, once I have gone over them tomorrow and remembered everything I put in them and why.

I often forget my own plans!

No the panic and the rushing around is to tire me out as I always do panic about my sleep playing up and puting the kybosh on any arranged meetings or appointments?! In fact by tomorrow night I kind of hope that I realise that this will be able to be worked upon one way or another, either by the drug Sodium oxybate or an otherwise extremely good method or set of methods for dealing with it.

Somehow I do doubt this though in all honesty.

But if I can come away with information on how to prevent several of the main symptoms I will be one very happy man! For the time being at any rate?

What is eerie about it is its BLOODY TOMORROW!! Lol! Yeah I think the slight panicking about getting up and getting there is mixing with the feelings that the appointment that has been a decade in coming, well over fifteen years to be precise, is finally upon me.

I just hope I remember everything I want to ask?!

I hope I am asked the right questions?!

I also cannot find the bloody appointment letter, well not the updated one only the orginal date. In fact I do not even know if they sent me an updated letter as I did this over the phone?! Hmm there was that online appointments page thing, maybe I will just check on there as I keep wondering if I got the date right?! It is in my phone diary but I start doubting that I put the right date in the calender or even got 'foggy' and got that wrong? Nothing would surprise me after the last 6 years. Just go and check ...

Oh marvellous! Its is asking me for a reference number from the top of the appointments letter that the letter does not have!! Gee whiz, what a surprise!! Lol!

I note they said they would send me a text message and I do not have one so panic stations may well be the next stop on the train crash from hell?! Lol!

Nope definately cannot find another appointment letter other than the other one!

Well I will just have to hope that the appointment time I have in my head and on my phone is correct! Well actually its just the date as I know the exact time of the appointment as that is why I phoned up and changed it! I mean from just outside North London to a hospital in South London for someone in pain and a disaorder than heavily involves your sleep and eeveryone that suffers it wakes up feeling ... FECKED for 9AM?!

Yeah right, like that is onne happen outside of me going up there at midnight and sitting in the hospital all night?!

Fingers crossed all goes well tomorrow and I finally lay this matter to rest? Which will also allow me to lay one other matter to rest to.

So you could say that tomorrow has many different types of dawns? I get to hear what I have wanted to for so long, perhaps get the drugs, or better drugs, that I have needed for so long and that several other things will eventually dawn among many other people too?! Now I might not get prescribed Sodium oxybate but I can assure you there will be a discussion over this. No argument just a discussion about the pitfalls and wrongs of that decision as it is awarded for Narcolepsy and as far as I can tell this only produces one symptom and I get that with everything else! So would be odd and there would have to be a discussion and at the end of the day it is not their decision to not award these drugs. However I may get Pregabalin prescribed and if this does as I suspected it would it could be a revealtion? Well to me that is because Gabapentin was working after three weeks, or had an effect to be more accurate, but after 9 weeks and at 900mg it made me ill, very ill. Pregabalin is not given in such high doses and the claims are from research that it does not have the same effect of making you feel dizzy and sick that Gabapentin does.


That comment of things dawning on people of course includes the readers to this very blog! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment