Sunday 18 May 2014

THE CLASSY RACE ROW

Now I am going state here and now that I did not here all of this interview with Nigel Farage.

To be honest I have liked him in interviews he gave a few years back and many I knew were impressed with him.

Of course there has always been this labeling, which I hate the while idea of, of them being a far right party?
Now for some unknown, to me, reason as soon as someone states that it is inferred that a while set of things are applied and this is why I myself personally hate politics. Well that and the lying of course.

I also do have another problem with this and it directly involves the radio DJ and what he was saying to Mr Farag .

Now everybody bangs on about the truth, honesty and transparency and if late been an attack on the Politically Correct crew. Yet whenever their is an opportunity the very same people who were banging on about these things then turn it around to draw attention to themselves.

This interview from the small fragment I saw was a prime example of this one whereby the news media think that none of the rules apply to them as long as they are getting attention from it and this nerds to change in my opinion.

This was because Mr Farage stated something about people may get concerned if they suddenly found their surrounded by Romanian families.

Now first off I am going to state that over the years I have known a great deal of people from around the world. One stared to me that we needed to wake up and so being stupid and I took this to mean we are seen as a racist country, which is totally preposterous and I do wish the bloody media would so with that shit in the UK! As it turns out, and for some reason I have never sees this covered in the media, many countries are annoyed with us because in the words of this person I knew ...

'you let in all the shit no one else wants!'

That was the views of an oriental lady.

I was told this to my shock several years ago and realised she had a point and seemed to know a thing or two. In fact I told her that it seemed that the only people that were not aware of this were us Brits!
Now from what I saw and heard it sounded to me like Nigel Farage was speaking about the class of people coming in.

For some other unknown reason the DJ hooked onto this chance to raise the racist card and continued waving it about, oddly bringing up the fact Mr Garage's wide was German to back up his questions and accusations? Umm ... really?! Our perhaps he was insinuating she was the descendent of a member of the German SS?! I don't really know as I did not hear it all to be honest but then I did not need to.

It seems to me that in Britain there are many different sides and the whole time they are fighting things get worse? I have absolutely no idea at all of their is a single side it there that fits my own views?!
This is where the problem if throw away political statements of left and right cones in.

For instance it seems to me that what the Tories stand for is that the poor at the bottom of society should write literally work themselves to the bone or the grave while losing Good knows what in the way of possessions or relationships along the way while being whipped like a dog?

While those at the top have every right to be handed cash from the slaves to the factor of 5 to 10 and sometimes more?! Fur sitting on their arses fecking everything up of course I forgot to add!

That is the sum total of their attach on the welfare state and shows how they really think! No safety net means your forced to work by use of a whip! No ifs and no buts. In fact I do not really do the idea justice in all honesty. But I can ...

Ask any individual who has suffered from both severe physical pain and severe mental pain which of the two is wise and I can tell you the answer.

I myself had physical pain to the point my body tensed up so much that enough pressure was placed upon my Vagus Nerve that I passed out! Yes it was a horrific experience but it lasted minutes and then I passed out. The calf muscle in one of my legs can decide to lock up entirely in the middle of the night and I wake up screaming. That is incredible amounts of pain too and those I know that for scared shitless by it and woken up to boot at 3AM realised very quickly that your brain cannot gain control  of your mouth to utter a couple of simple words.

Yet despite all that these things are short lived. Mental pain is not and can be constant with both lulls as well as spikes and a fate worse than death. I am sure there are figures out there somewhere that just just how many decided to take the option of death over suffering any longer.

Then consider that someone asking for the medication to help with these things and consistency given the wrong ones and this going on, on and off fur twenty years?!

I know when I should have realised something was wrong, I did bit not the gravity of it, twenty years ago and can probably pub it down to the exact year. There were some issues before that, yes. Mainly hips feeling like they lock up too but avoided as long as I do not do certain things with my legs. So I never get this issue really excited odd times when I forget. Normally I am sitting on a for when it happens.

No back then I would have considered it totally ludicrous to think the symptoms I had were linked. But they were. In fact what many would give picked up on, and to be honest I have no idea whether I should have done or not, was the fact nothing worked. No medication and no pills had any effect. In fact I could never understand why people would break into chemists to steak drugs as they did not do anything for you at all!
The only drug I ever used that did have an effect and told many Doctors this was Cannabis!

Now before I had my recent diagnosis of Fibromyalgia after what seemed like an eternity in hell while fighting off ravenous wolves with the leashes severed so they can do anything they want with no repercussions but after discovering about Gabapentin and Amitriptyline working I read the first thing about Cannabis working on Fibromyalgia!

So just in case anyone missed it, it was not just one drug that worked associated with Fibromyalgia but three out of three and they already knew about Cannabis! You can probably find with a search that I got feed up of Doctors rolling their eyes over this which was fecking annoying because I took that chance to be finest and they would be lying dicks over the drug.

It was making me think back about this that made me refuse that they were all easy to beat in a battle and none of them as bright add they and others like to make out that they are.

No it was a set of leaflets I had sent to me on the post by Fibromyalgia Association UK who correctly stated, but was already obvious, that they could not possibly diagnose but from my blog explanations thought it perfectly OK to send me the bumf. It was on one of these leaflets that mentioned Cannabis in all but name. Made me laugh rely just how those that run this country have gotten everyone on edge and bit wanting to state anything that would upset the status quo or those that make these pointless laws based on scientific falsifications.

Today they wonder why no one trusts them, still?!

I mean, REALLY?!

Maybe they have a laboratory somewhere working on a beam that can go into your head to have you believe whatever they want you to, like would otherwise be seen in the CIA building in American Dad?!
Lmao! I love the way he jokes about the things that governments would love to get away with! Basically creating a society with two sets of rules with no comebacks whatsoever. Lol.

Oops, wandered off track there. Yeah so the point of all that is do you want the truth and by that do you first of all want to hear it but more importantly to others do you want to report it?!

Because it does seem to me that at times the answer is no for both questions! Whether sharing all the sand out of your hair or just thinking about who will offer you the biggest contact because you managed to start a race row that for a lot of viewers. Well naive viewers maybe and mostly but still the numbers count!
After all you can see ask the tricks I used to draw people here be...oh wait?! No I didn't!! Lol!

So the term 'attacked' is not very descriptive of what I saw. Weathered a constant repeating of words to suggest he was racist and for him to trip up, maybe?

Me myself I just want to know the truth and I do not give a damn about whether it is politically correct or not and you have to stop beating someone for saying something!! Because like President Obama recently said, you do not need to say anything at all, anyone 'like that' that opens there mouth do it all themselves. This shaking about the Basket Ball Team owner chappie of something or other I cannot remember. But it was to do with a race row. If you are filly capable and entirely willing to say stupid things this will only serve to be self destructive. But you get these fame yearning idiots feel like they need to get on the bandwagon. Of course the BBC gave him what he wanted.

EDIT: My word!! I just found out that the DJ was James O'Brien and was on LBC Radio?! That had really surprised me in all honesty because I have always had a high regard for James O'Brien. Especially when the Jimmy Savile revelations first hit I was listening to LBC Radio at the time and was shocked to hear him speak about his father's involvement years earlier. Though this had it's own questions about nobody coming forward about Mr Savile and others he stared that his father was a journalist and put awkward questions to Savile many years ago and was followed and given a beating by Savile's security men. A story that was not only a shock but raised a whole series if new questions.

So yeah I am really shocked at this and wondering if somehow I got this wrong? After all I keep saying that I am interested in the truth, even if this makes certain people or factions uncomfortable. I have always been like that and I think you only need to look around you and in the news because the way that we have been up until now has not done us, don't know why I always say 'us', any favours at all. Though it had been the economic difficulties that have forced many things to the surface.

Also if the 'establishments' are going to want to label any political party or person with something very un-PC then I think that it is not them making comments, or getting them to make comments, that is the issue here. Because if these people or parties are this way included you need to ask yourself why they have such a huge and growing following?

Farage attacked over Romanians 'slur' http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27459923

No comments:

Post a Comment