Saturday 10 May 2014

THE BARCLAY'S BULL

Now here is a back I was previously involved with brute everything went wrong.

When it did despite my reasons Barclay's behaved like they did not have a care in the world. Well to be exact I was one of the first people to be screwed over by the PPI scheme and they then refused to pay up! Added to this the Financial Services Authority did not do a damned thing and suddenly getting forms filled in by the DWP and the Job Centre went from extremely easy to completely and utterly non existent altogether.

How long ago are we talking? Long enough for the news media to look extremely late to the party indeed! 

Well I received my degree in 2000 and it was shortly after! Unfortunately for me it was about the same time my feet started playing up and the fiasco with the NHS was about to take a noise dice that would had to me realise Is being screwed over by a lot of organisations at once and ask of a sudden!

Now that I took notice of but it was was going to take 13 years of battling to get to the riot of the problem in more ways than one!

When the banks were all in trouble Barclay's almost fringed when they said they were not affected and won't be.

So what do you call announcing the loss of 20,000 jobs this far down the line?

They were either lying, oh surprise, surprise, or this is a clue to just how far out of the mire we have managed to get?! Lol!

Barclays to announce big job cuts http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-27312798

No comments:

Post a Comment