Thursday 15 May 2014

A TURKISH TRAGEDY

This came as a bit of a shock on a number of levels.

I am speaking of the disaster that had taken place in a mine in Turkey were many just there lives. I could not imagine such a nightmarish thing to happen to someone than those poor folk.

Then surprisingly was the choice of words by the Turkish Prime Minister, or President or whoever it was. "These things happen?" or something along those lines!

Well they don't happen if the job is done correctly and so if you want to save money at the expense of lives!
It seems that wherever one looks the story remains the same. What is bizarre is just how often this is showing up and in so many countries to?! Odd.

I think he has absolutely no doubt now that his choice of words were a bit off by the way people have reacted.

What I also find troubling is the scenes regarding the protests. So many upset and angry people and a fully equipped Police force hitting the protesters hard. One scene of a man in a wheelchair being blasted by a water canon and you streets to wonder if the term 'Police' is the correct one?

The idea of any Police Force is to keep the peace and protect the people, which implies innocent. However it has occurred to me that when a Police Force is suddenly fighting a large enough portion of the public then something has gone wrong. They are not a unit that is for the people any more and you have to wonder what they really are?

This stated me wondering about our own Police in the UK? In my own experiences and this that have happened to someone I know recently is obvious that the British Police are not there for the common people.

In fact unless it's dead easy and their possible promotion they are not interested, even when you have proof! I have stated many times that they are not to bright and not very good at guiding the fact that there are ... ulterior motives going on. They never once asked to see any of my evidence on any occasion except for one. That is when I stated that there was a certain fragmented but small terrorist cell, or just a lone wolf, obviously meeting cells in Manchester and Birmingham. Then they leave Liverpool at 6am and knocking on my door at 12pm.

This was not for the benefit of my daughter because they later dumped her and lured about her well being as well as meeting her!

So the journey was made purely for the data which included pictures and many audio recordings of the half witted Arabs I forced to become my victims!

What I did not infirm then of until they got here was that they were ... too late! Surely they did not think that I would hands over something so sensitive and potentially explosive to everyday Police?!

In fact not only did I tell them that the data had already gone off to MI5 and GCHQ months before but it was not their jurisdiction and any attempt by their force to go wading in with size ten boots and outing my daughters life at risk would quickly be regretted fatter than they can say wooden top! Oh OK I added the wooden top for a laugh. A shame as I did not think of the term on the day, Lol.

So I think medals and promotion was on their minds?! Odd as my dentist and the only person who knew what was going on was convinced I would receive one and wanted to work for me as he thought I would become famous?! I burst out laughing at that statement not good when your in a dentists chair!
Had it not been for the fact I declared exactly what they were I would not have seen their backsides for dust!!

So rather convenient, don't you think, that they got to be told who these guys were?

I knew this would get them down here, fur me to record them, and was done because desire the fact I fed the security services several posts of DVD data they never contacted me despite my warnings?!

Well that is until I did not get off the coach in Liverpool where I was booked to get off! Then I got a phone call in 24 hours!

Funny that!

I was trying to do good and save many lives with my daughters being foremost!

What I unfortunately knew beforehand is that these cocky and over confident agencies and forces would not work with me, so I manipulated them the while time.

Got two Detectives to come down here and got the confirmation they security services were involved by giving then the slip!

Months later when it was all revealed everyone lectures me about how you cannot take on these people and I said... "Your not posting attention! I am telling you this after the event! It's done and done!"

I think that line alone can explain exactly why I told everyone after it was over? Difficulty comprehending the situation a little like someone on this blog not that long ago.

If I can guess and manipulate this people in a situation like that what chance do you think anyone else has?

Hopefully now it can be understood exactly why I ponder the unthinkable questions? I have successfully done seemingly impossible things to impervious organisations and public services.

So an individuation coming on here making loads of books statements feeling utterly assured that they are correct is only going to backfire.

You also have to wonder if the members of these organisations given these tasks to do ever wonder why they do them and who they are doing them for?

I wonder if their is some stipulation in the laws and rules governing Policing whereby an office or an agent, somehow the latter would be to difficult I think, can turn around and say that carrying out this task would be an abuse of the very foundations the organisation was built upon and the rules they swore to uphold?!
I myself if on their position would wonder to this possibility.

I for one would not want to be remembered or that of members of my family vilified fur years to cone because of questionable things I carried out on behalf of evil, selfish or power mad people.

Food for thought, don't you think? Well this that have motte grey matter than the one whereby his few only operate his gob?!

Lol!

Turkish strike over mine disaster http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-27415822

No comments:

Post a Comment