Sunday 6 April 2014

YES, CRAP TO MEGA CRAP HOSPITALS

Well they are!

It stars in the link below that there are huge variations between hospitals and I say yes, crap to mega crap!
This is based purely bit on what wonderful things they do for certain individuals but those they do not or lie about for others!

It matters not a jot to me who they save or who they help but at the very moment they lie, cheat or falsify evidence, tests or diagnosis all the good that they do fire clean out the window breaking the glass along the way!

Because that is all everything is today, you are presented with a window dressed up to your approval while the curtains remained closed on other issues.

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that patients are being lies to right throughout England! I cannot possibly comment on Scotland nor Wales.

However when it comes to both lies, incompetence and a refusal for treatment and/or diagnosis this has been 100% of the time for the last 13 years! I have a wide experience in London and added to that I have also experience issues in a part of the country that is 240 miles away while still in England.

Maybe in some rural places it might not happen but in all the cities and built up areas I am willing to bet it is everywhere?!

Oddly I am kind of expecting that there will be documentaries this year regarding this! A bit like the inordinate amount of time I have worked on this I dare say that the media I sent documents to would take a long time too to film anything.

They would have to find patients who were low paid or benefit claimants and then get them to carry devices on them to record things as they went in for appointments!

Of course this could also be true of the Police, Local Councils, Ombudsman and may other areas I ploughed through over the last ten years?!

I suppose the names you would normally associate with this site of thing are Panorama and Horizon but there are probably others and you may get a young team of upstarts working on things?

I mean you would think so would you not? Yes things I have worked my backside off for have appeared in the TV News after I covered them and likely the tabloids too? I cannot keep track of it all even just the BBC!
So yes I expect a fair few documentaries this year and more on depth TV news reports otherwise what with the number of visitors rising ever faster I dare say that the visitors here might start asking themselves 'why the hell not?'?

Of course if this occurs you end up with conclusions that are no different to that applicable to all the others on here ...

... avoiding it, ergo bought off and corrupt, or utterly naive and incompetent?!

For a very long time now I have been working and manipulating everything so that they end up at a junction with just two directions available to them.

If they do not act or investigate they look corrupt and as if they have been paid off!

If they do act it had been so long then they look incompetent!

In which case it would show that the way they have been running things is extremely bad, but I already knew this anyway.

But if .. no just when this applies to the BBC they will look extremely wasteful of the money they get from the over priced licence fee! Along with its draconian forms of pursuit when compared to the utter garbage aired along with the lack of high definition channels and content.

Lol!

'Huge variation' between hospitals http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-26883073

No comments:

Post a Comment