Thursday 3 April 2014

WHAT THE BLOODY BAILIFF?

I cannot believe I saw this report?!

It is 4.49am and I have been unable to sleep at all for reasons that escape me as per usual!

So I thought I would just click through the BBC NEWS app and see what I have missed?

New laws to target aggressive bailiffs brought in?!

Do my eyes bloody well deceive me?! Lmfao!

I have quite literally lost touch with the time down involved since I started banging on about them online?! It goes back way before I started this blog and though I covered them in the beginning I did state early on in this blogs life that I would be revisiting certain industries and to not take it that because it's not been a focus of mine for some time this died not mean it is over.

There are and were many things that I knew would come around again. There are others that I will choose to actively revisit and as time has gone on each one had been focused on all over one again.

As is the case with this we find ourselves with yet another subject of this blog's mentioned in the news! I really should have kept a list going?! Lol!

I am not sure it would be an achievable thing now as I lost track and would be too ... tedious to wade through all my posts as there are several thousand now!

Hmm maybe that is something some avid reader would like to do? Make a list of the different areas I cover, or rather set on fire and best the crap out of Lol, and then tick through which ones have appeared in the news?! That would make an interesting read for others who visit! Would take some dedication I imagine or I may be overstating it? Fibrofog is not a wonderful thing! Lol!

New law targets aggressive bailiffs http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26876432

No comments:

Post a Comment