Tuesday 1 April 2014

THE SPY THAT NEVER WAS

I have spoken to them, sent them many things and helped them.

Once upon a long time ago I had their interest in the form of employments and once again one of the most infamous acronyms that exists in Britain as opposed to the United States of America surface once again?!
To be honest I noticed this before now and merely forgot about it, lol!

Bloody funny that I would put this up at this moment in time and with the number of people comeing on here. This is because I am well aware that despite the amount of new people that have been visiting they may just not realise just how high up my endeavours have reached and how ... serious it became! It was pretty ... radical.

Look around you and you may just spy many more! LOL!

Oh yes and I did regret that I never beame employed there and yet despite all that came to pass I stopped regretting it about two years ago! Hmm reminds me that I did post on here a few times from the beginning I wonder if I would get a job offer from MI5? Though when they claimed that it was the recording of everyone that they discovered terror cells in Manchester and Birmingham when it was in fact me I kind of figured that no job offer would arise! LOL!

SCREENSHOT OF RECENT EMAIL... Yes I still get emails regarding Computer related jobs from time to time, I guess they are unaware of all the facts?! Lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment