Saturday 19 April 2014

THE RISING ARMY OF THE EVENING STAR

Another series of linked posts get started earlier than I planned with a first part I never thought I would write and wish to God I did not have to write.

Starting with a link about Google before leading into to a tragedy of unspeakable sadness I will get back onto the primary quest at the end after lining back to Google.

Yet again today another report regarding Google and it's rubbish ads forcing the share price down.

There are a number of things I expect to unfold over the next 18 months that executives who act and flat shirt like they know what they are doing are surely reminded time after time and from branch to branch. When I say 'branch' of course I refer to each of the limbs that Google now has which numbers in the region of 150. I wonder if the flurry of company purchasing tool now ebb away to nothing?

I find it astonishing that each and every company chairman end up believing in the delusion that they can buy it all and run it all without no comebacks. Even if this is out of fear that one of there rivals will do the same thing?

This is where the very idea of competition has become unstuck. There are many branches and presently knew ones are appearing all the time. We started off with computers that progressed into the mobile works with laptops. They were the original smart devices and had it to themselves outside of the odd LCD watch that had a few gimmicks. After this came PDAs essentially a computer in an even smaller firm for those that considered laptops too hefty. But now there are smart phones and just beginning are smart watches. There are currently now even half decent smart pens like the latest Livescribe 3. We have been hearing about other things and before very long will be smart glasses. Other things often mentioned in tech news are smart fridges and other things. You will not be forgiven for thinking that every electronic device will now become smart because as is ever the case those items not previously electronic can and will become smart too, like items of clothing for instance.

There is this fear among those companies that think they have their address wrapped up that it can now be stolen from under their noses? Oakley would be the one company that would be worried about the Google Glass device?  Rolex, Omega, Jaeger Lacoultre make some stunningly cool time pieces but might soon be taking note of smart watches. Each device first appearance will have a negative effect of the companies that manufacture traditional devices. It is an inevitable fact, even if it is my tiny to begin with. But what happens then is the devices get smarter as well as look smarter and as they do more people are drawn to consider taking the plunge. It is just the natural process of change and everything progresses onwards.

Take that as a warning to all you companies out there still in this naive belief that your world is made of unbroken mirrors you cannot see beyond! Never, ever rest on your laurels!

If you think about it I could have done this a very long time ago? That might not seem like much on the face of it but when you factor in the other problems as well, like memory issues and the pain getting around with all the others and suddenly the picture changes. I have to try so very hard to remember... EVERYTHING! Each time I leave the house I have to think about what I will do while I am out. I cannot assume I won't need certain items and devices so they have to go with me. Of the necessities are prescription drugs, audio recorder, videos, back up batteries for said devices and of course a camera. The best camera only leaves the house 60% of the time but this increases to 100% in the very near future. Weather permitting!

I could be playing games, practicing skills and other talents and not trying to remember which stories to look out for and contemplating the facts of them all and what I am going to write about. Of course this brings us right back to Google and it's advertising. Everything for me and my blogs had been about increased frequency for content as well as coming across as honest and genuine, which required as much back up in the form of recordings to all the lies and misinformation I stated was being spouted. Worked my butt off in other words and in double time too.

This also brings me onto a very sad thing that had now happened but I can speak little of. I tragedy had occurred to someone ... close to me! I had a phone call from someone I referred to in the last Post, The Devil's Agreement. It turns out that some facts were thrown at me in an argument were nothing of the kind! But then I should not be surprised should I? Last night someone tried to call me and I assumed it was about the argument I had. It was 1am so ignored it.

This morning I awoke to a strange tapping sound. I also thought I heard my name and as I had another bad night was not with it when I woke. But I heard my name again and thought it sounded like the person I ignored last night. I opened the window expecting to be scalded and for things I had not actually said by someone who is extremely convenient with the facts. However they did not look annoyed. Then they said something that had me wondering if I was dreaming. She stated the worst possible thing imaginable had just occurred yesterday and people were trying to get a hold of me. I simply cannot state what it was because it's not my place but I can state that a group of people close to me were together at a hospital. There had been a fatal tragedy and there was mention of the fact that they think the hospital was to blame?! I simply could not believe what I as hearing! You know this shit is happening but you do not expect it to happen in such a disastrous way and so close to home!

While in the house the conversation got around to my visit. It turned out that the statement often told to me by the persecutor that they are told not to come here because I always have a go at them was indeed quite the opposite. They were trying to stop her coming here because I did not need it! Also what was told about the blog was not correct either and my visitor laughed when I stated what I had been told and I admitted that I started to the persecutor that I had also banned her too! If the fact explained were true of course. Then my visitor explained something else and this subject turned serious.

At the hospital there were a number of petiole directly affected. The persecutor from days previous was actually doing her emotional vampire act at the hospital?! I could not believe that even something this tragic was not beyond her boundaries! It was truly disturbing to hear and added to this another 'relative' stated that they was biting their lip over her whining about what she had been through and wanted to 'knock them out'!
Someone else also stated to me that there is no compassion in this person at all and I stated 'except when it involves them!' The attitude is that no one else is important. I was tempted to state that no one else had feelings but this is not correct, though I previously stated this. They simply think that their emotions outweigh everyone else's to the point it comes across as evil. I often wonder how much damage they have actually done, though they like to write how much help they have provided which is merely an attempt to cover up and shroud their attempts to steak the emotions and feelings of others like the worst possible vampire. They are extremely damaging but actually think that people should not feel like that over her actions because she is doing nothing and because she says we should not. They fail to understand that you cannot change people's emotions and feelings and think they are like switches when they themselves turn Mole hills into humongous mountains.
My visitor also laughed when I stated that the persecutor told me that she herself was annoyed with me because I stated that my condition of Fibromyalgia was far more horrible and detrimental to her claimed mild fits. Fits that a certain individual, not me, pointed out that once again she refused to do something advised to do for her condition, take the medication! I staffed how it was funny she could not go anywhere when this started but yet they have stopped taking the pills, had 24 fits and yet manages to get to my home for a row they claim her Doctors have stated we are too blame for because we treat her badly. However the one letter I read stated they were worried at how many times she had been to the surgery to complain about us!

I pointed out a few things to my visitor about my quest and this blogs intentions. I also pointed out the question of the Parliamentary Health Services Ombudsman asking how much money I wanted to a pair of open mouths. I then explained what had happen to my mate and his daughter being kicked off their surgery to widening eyes. I stated his the Police behaved and treated them like they were rabid feral Wolves that had ventured into a built up area and how the Duty Officer out the phone down on him before he even got to explain their behavior! I then told them to there shock that Mr Doubting Thomas now requested my help and I was happy to oblige! Shock and a look of 'well of course we should have realized' when I stated I recorded the phone conversation with the Police putting down the phone before he explained what happened!

I then explained how I have had half a dozen companies contact me already and that over the next twelve months this week grow exponentially.

I text the person directly involved in the tragedy that has occurred and I got a text of thanks in return asking with the fact that he seemed to think the tragedy was a cause of the hospitals and stated ...

'THE NHS MUST PAY FOR THIS!'

I simply cannot emphasize how serious this is! I am afraid you will have to take my word that learning of the facts, if you ever will, will come from others and you will be in no doubt whatsoever add to my expressing of it. I imagine a majority will state that I understated this somewhat and this could be the case.

But it is not my place to say, even if I am related to someone that thinks that all miserable news but their own and those unrelated to them, is there personal morbidity to lord over and claim attention for! I just hope that they end up seeing this before they yet again damage the lives of others.

Somehow I rather sadly seriously doubt that.

If you that have been affected ever read this do as I told you to do and follow this to the letter!!

No matter what the urge do not mention anything in anger in any meetings that will no doubt arise.
I have spent twenty years learning tricks and 7 years planning a little that became very intense add if three years ago!

There is good reason I am feared! Because I not only lure large organizations into a false sense of security I leave then there for ever and a day.

But that day is here now and the proverbial cat is out of the bag and now they know that I have amassed many visitors and can assure you that I don't tell anyone of all that I do. This sends fear right into the heart of those that have performed grand injustices towards completely innocent people all for greed and for money. I also have a great many untold reasons for my actions and many untold goals I set out a very long time ago. But even members of my family were not told these things now even the extent of my conditions.

To achieve all my goals and have the most damaging and devastating affect I had to wait and play by the rules of others whose faces are hidden away by large and heavy oak doors. Play until I possessed all the pieces on the chess board while their backs were turned. This unfortunately was going to take a long time to do. Even upon starting my blog I knew that between two and give years were the realistic time spans involved. Bit for the money as I was not aware that any could be made, in fact I have proved it extremely difficult to do, via Google at any rate. Greedy and capitalizing on lack of knowledge many were used to put more work in with the promise of greater rewards that failed to materialize. This was not a factor when I started out blogging but soon became one. Adding to my already very long list would barely be noticed by me in my abilities to multi task!

Many others have no doubt followed this blog and far and wide have realised what was under their noses this whole time who are now putting these into practice. That ever growing army of people I have amassed will help change things for the better. I know that before very long others will achieve what I have done and possibly even more and I hour that they do! My only regret may turn out to be that I did not do it quickly enough to prevent a whole list of tragedies from taking place! But convincing the masses asking with first reaching the masses seems to take a fair bit of time.

I hope that those I failed can learn to forgive me.

Google shares fall on ad concerns http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-27058146

No comments:

Post a Comment