Wednesday 2 April 2014

THE MEN WITH NO EARS

I found this in my door this morning. Now I assumed, obvious from some of the editing, that this came this morning and I do not remember seeing it when I got back here and was only out for an hour! I cycled and become a little unstuck by running out of steam and breath then yawned a dozen times in thirty minutes.
I normally look at my floor when I enter and my letter box but maybe I was too knackered I do not know. I thought it was the 1st April today but its the second and there on the Equita Document it states the 1st.
Now even if I suddenly came into parge amounts of money I would happily pay for a solicitor to fight this as it is criminal and immoral and there are no two ways about it.
For instance first they have removed disability to a great deal of people. Then they take away Council Tax Benefits on top of that?! If you can show me one SINGLE faction of society that has taken as big a hot financially using only percentages I will eat my hate! Then what you have is a abuse of the law to their own end whilke you are not allowed any legal representation whatsoever!
At the end of the day all this comes down to the NHS and their lying but what the Local Councils, Government and Bailiffs are doing is still illegal. This is because harrassment, threats, abuse of the law, trespass, trespass to goods, assault, physical assault along with any other things in their arsenal are all illegal. To ANYONE! But they are happily doing this to disabled people and I am no idiot and obviously not the only one.
So stand my ground I will now that I have provided far more than enough evidence and protect my interests I also will at all costs!

No comments:

Post a Comment