Tuesday 1 April 2014

THE DOCTOR DOUGHNUTS

Sod off!!

All the bloody lies that had been told to me and they all went to look caring by issuing a plea to put the price of booze up during the most depressing period in living memory?!

Yes that will not result in a back lash of any kind now would it?!

Makes me die it really dies this utter tokenism crap to try and keep up appearances and it's just bollocks!
Anyone who is going to stink will continue to drink and my God I have a list of excuses to start a more long.
Then dumb arses the more money spent to get drink will mean less food and less drink also! Not two ways about it and then what with the way the DWP, government, local councils and others have been testing the public ... well all I can say is good luck with that and let me know how it turns out!

A plea to prevent people drinking alcohol, I mean tally about steering the fecking obvious and it gets reported on by everyone.

What a very sad and pathetic nation all round we have become and evil doers carry on refreshed while she had become the news?! Lol!

How about 'Let's stop lying to everyone and the patients and actually provide priory help and support and maybe less purple will be fecking drinking?!'

Lol!

Doctors issue drinks price plea http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-26828871

No comments:

Post a Comment