Friday 18 April 2014

THE DEVIL'S AGREEMENT

There is something in the link I provided that had pleasantly surprised me!

A German media boss has openly criticized Google in an open letter published in a German newspaper.
It even states that he has admitted that they live in fear of Google and I knew that this would be widespread. I am just somewhat pleasantly surprised to see someone actually come out and say it.

It has been plainly obvious to me for someone, that of the true faces of many organizations both public and private. I am just surprised that it took people do long to see it and that the companies putting up a friendly, to the people, face actually thought that people would continue to be fooled by it.

Even greater a puzzle is how no one in the media has reported these evil ways! I guess everyone must be crapping their pants over Google and possibly others? Or they take back handers?

I am having a difficult time of late and it had been going on for about three days. Not helped by the centre of the universe wreaking the usual havoc by complaining about things that they themselves are the greatest culprits at. Not content with making themselves miserable they seem to think it is their duty, our not happy unless, they make everyone else miserable to? I have to put a stop to this and it stops now.

They have made the last 24 hours hell and have aggravated several if my symptoms, that I failed to realize they were doing before desire the same results 50% of the time!

Right now I am feeling quite ill after a good night! Though I have to admit to having smoked two cigarettes yesterday!! I know, I know but I am afraid that it is hard to explain how distressing these ... meetings are! There are always little things said, despite making the facts perfectly clear beforehand! They know full well the facts but still do it anyway. They know your beliefs on an issue differ to theirs and theirs is quite wrong, leery me assure you, but they have to repeat it. It is almost like they believe that if they keep putting these little comments in you will end up accepting them?! Even though they are completely and fundamentally wrong!

I was initially going to do a single post about this and title it 'The Devil's Agreement', because that's how it feels and would be used if given the option.

I shall explain briefly ...

They are not interested in solutions to the subjects moaned about, they simply want something to moan about. I is worse than having a plaster for every sore as they actually actively create the soreness so they can then look for the plaster! Oddly they have never realised that I have always known what they were up to and it's insulting to both me personally and my intelligence. I gets distressing because it's relentless and dies not stop until you say that what is clearly wrong is indeed fact. But I won't do that.

To give you an idea I have known for a long time that they see their illness, which is still not completely confirmed and decisions made by the person with the illness makes it appear it is manufactured. Oddly it manifested itself shortly after mine was admitted to by various Doctors, though my diagnosis by each was different each time and none were correct to date!

Now I have not mentioned, and certainly not moaned, about mine and in fact there are a great many symptoms, as I mentioned on here, that many people, mostly family, were kept on the dark about. Purely because it was clear to me as it always is that they had issues with this from the onset of my ailments. They could not handle our accept the half a dozen they had been told of there was no way I was going to tell them about the others. The attitude would have been unbearable. However this individual thinks their condition worse than mine and the odd thing is despite me knowing when they make little remarks after awhile they think they are making themselves too obvious and says 'it is not a competition!' to which I get annoyed they think me that decking stupid I simply answer 'there is no competition!'

They experience half a dozen symptoms all of which I have for years and are nowhere near close to the top twenty of my symptoms. But somehow my 120 symptoms are not add bad as there 6, despite me experiencing their 6 symptoms along with all my others. In fact I can pretty much guess how things will go. I knew that once I had the NHS finally admit that I have a problem, to which they them have false diagnosis of several times, that when it came out this person would not like it. I knew there would be a rise in intensity of their ... symptoms. I also knew that the eventual success of this very blog would not be liked either and I would start getting grief over it.

I was told that not only was I wrong about my correctly diagnosed condition not being worse than their 'dangerous?' but only mild fits but a member of my family agreed and was not happy I said that! I stated this was quite bizarre because no one in my family has 'decking bothered to read anything about it!' to which I then got told they had a book on my condition. I them asked why a gas fire was bought to my property then when I text them and stated not only not to do it and why? They went into their lost the argument mode of reissuing they bought a book. So I repeated the question as the point was that if they knew anything about my condition they would know the two main reasons that a gas fire was completely wrong, plus I had already rid them this. I just got a repeat of they bought the fecking book!

Obviously either a lie or they did not read it. But more importantly there are several other issues regarding that statement! Number one they should know that their attitude and carrying on is extremely bad for me as I always have a couple of bad days after they have been. I always tell myself for 48 hours I am going to ban them. Oddly they only came here to whine and moan about another relative! The same one that told them this blog was a load of bullocks and that her condition was wise than mine! So in the end having had enough of this crap I told them that whoever feels like that can stay away as they are banned from my home.

Now you can see exactly why I blow up with public services and other organizations when they state that I can feck off and get my family to help and support me and I state they are completely feckinI insane if they think I will get any help or support from my family!

I still have a visiting friends who had been asking me for 18 months if anyone had bought me shoes yet! He did this because one said that they would and I knew it would not materialize.

I said to a friend tonight who was at my father's funeral that I wrote a eulogy that was aimed at people's selfish behavior towards each other. I mentioned this on here previously and stated that two dozen or more people asked for a copy and even men I had known for years who are not the type to be upset admit to me that they thought about their own ying children in years to come and cried like babies. How soon done people forget!

I do not and of late I have thought much about my father, my grandmother and my Uncle along with Old Ken and would give anything to have seen their reaction and heard their opinions on what I had achieved so far along with the condition I now know I suffer with!

Oddly it would not surprise me in the last that I have had this crap for years because the centre of the universe is always going to die of a condition they later find out they do not have?!

In other words I have paid because of someone else's Cry Wolf syndrome in an effort to have something to tell everyone they are worried about to get attention.

Oddly several people close to this person fell out with them over not only these issues that when this person gets on the phone the world has to stop rotating while they spend several hours and flattening circles phone batteries going over what they just did with someone else! In fact there is a system where they have to work down the list of petiole they have to get on the phone to and they do this even when the heartbreaking news is not even about them and was also done on someone that they claimed for twenty years they hated!

Unfortunately despite keeping a number of things from them, like the fact that I know that the person they was closest to for years told me why they fell out and that it was not for the reasons we were given! I also told her that two women sat down in her local park near me and that one saw her coming and turned to get friend and said 'quick, we have to go!' Her friend said they had just say down and asked why and she responded 'that woman over their! If she sees me she will come over and complain about [EDIT] for hours and we won't get away!' This was extremely embarrassing to hear and I ended up telling her that asking with the real reason she feel out with the woman shore looked upon as a sister! The exact same thing as each other and the exact same thing we was rowing over!

In fact it gets a bit silly as she desperately lives to get people on their side, that is why she came and this was their second attempt at coming down as she and someone ELSE had fallen out in a big way! She then states that a certain person agrees with her, over what essentially is a parenting issue. I said you keep saying he agrees with you but I am not interested in hearing this. She asks 'Why?' like she is all confused despite the fact I have told her a thousand times. His own children have only spoken to him once in over thirty years! I would not go down to Kentucky Fried Chicken with my computer and ask them to fecking will fix it now would I?! But he gets used because no one else will agree with her. But everyone else in the world is wrong and she is right! A friend once said that we were unfair ... that is until meeting them several times and told me and two others we deserved Olympic Gold Medals for our endurance ability.

If Satan himself stood their and told her he agreed with her she would say 'See Satan agrees with ME!!' Literally!!

Her husband used to state that she would a always state 'this person says your your wrong' our treats her wrong. She used to storm out late at night knowing he would worry and follow her. One night he got fed up and said he refused to go out after her. He said he was shocked because when he did go out she would walk bloody miles but that night she returned after 5 minutes and realized she knew and that's why she went further, lol.

Just some of the bloody tricks I have been aware of for years. When she has stormed out of here late I go to bed! Wound up for the umpteenth time and deliberately I know and I am well aware that the story will be completely embellished too. I used to send out texts warning people who would then ignore the phone! This time I really cannot be bothered at all! It won't be happening anymore either of this I can assure you. I am cutting ties to those who do have loose lips that get back to her. I do not want that household knowing what I am doing at all from now on! That just about suits me down to the ground too!

In fact I can describe another element of the conversation that drive me nuts and was setting me on my way to blow up...

She has a Samsung Galaxy S4 which she is having issues with which many are. Like my mates one it keeps switching itself off! Now I would like to have barred her from EVER having a smart phone because giver her and tool and any reason and she will use it to stay a row.

On arriving she was telling me how she rowed with someone about the location of a Carphone Warehouse store. I making a tea and could not believe she was telling me this story. She had told me on her last visit and told me on the phone. I was explaining this to a completely shocked friend the other night. I said 'yeah you told me this!' She then says 'yeah' and continues telling me. Now the point of reminding someone this is for them to stop and move into something that you do not know. So I tell her two more times before I get louder and state word for word that the store was located down some stairs and another relative for annoyed at the way she explains the phone. If I stared go around the houses and explain everything it's an understatement. You have to told what the day was like, what happen on the bus, what they talked about, what the weather was like, whether the bus was late, what disagreements happened on the way and then the fill discission word for word.

This is being told to someone with a degree in the crap and I am hearing this for the third time now in two weeks.

Now think that is stressful and annoying?! No we ate not at the best but yet. I then tell her what I told her the last two times! There is nothing that can be done about it, it's an issue with Google and Android! Until an update is released people have to put up with it and it's why people ate now getting fed up with Google. Or just one of the ever increasing number of reasons!

I then get asked about taking the photos off the phone and storing them, she had a Sandisk Ultra 32GB card, and when I ask what did she says 'because it will need to be sent off'?!

Remember this is note the this time! The last time was a several hour conversation with me explaining it and then the same on the phone completely draining my battery. I am now hearing this again while winging about one of my brothers. When I get annoyed with her she then plays the divide with no intention of conquer just start a slagging match between two brothers and says "well he tells me one thing and then YOU tell me another!" like that is supposed to be an intelligent thing to say!

I remind her that phones have got far too complicated for my brother and that they are now essentially computers and I am the one with the degree in it. This makes no difference add she them complains about being told different things and I said 'you always do this! If you don't want to hear different things them do not go around asking different people! "

She then states the man in the shop knows and that he said "we will have to send it off" despite the fact the idiot that said that told her what I did about it being a Android issue and not the phone. So I sarcastically said "oh Carphone Warehouse sending phones off to Google now?!" before explaining she will lose the phone completely for a week or two and it will cone back with the same issue. But they cannot do that she states because people need then in emergencies! Yes well, what did they bloody do before these things were invented?!

It is all quite deliberate and everything I stated I had done for the third time in a few weeks now. By this time several hours have gone by and you have not been asked about your condition, your work (blogs) or even your daughter!

In fact it is not just common but am absolutely dead cert that in an entire day you will here several gripes ask if which you have definitely heard before and anywhere between once and add many as six times even and after they have give toy raise there are several things you have not explained about yourself?!

In fact when you are trying to talk about yourself, in other words something new, you will be interrupted several a couple of times as she had thought if another story you have already heard that she insists you need to be told yet again! Note what happens then is one of two things and that is I get annoyed because I forget, which I now know is down to my condition and then I get stressed and angry, which I also now know is down to my condition. If I try to stop them before I forget I get told I am not being fair and not letting them talk?! If I don't I'll forget what I was talking about and get stressed and angry. Except this will happen with every single thing I try to tell them and normally four or five things.

A few weeks later when she finds out things she did not let anyone explain she then complains no one gives a sir about her because no one tells her anything?! Lol!

God forbid she ever gets told third or fourth about something important as the rains of fire from hell will rain down upon you quite literally. But when she knows something that is someone else's to tell the phone is grabbed and she is ringing everyone she can to be the first to tell them!

This has continued unabated for time in memorial and I could explain issues with she and her husband. Before the divorce, during the divorce, immediately after he died and then long after he died she went back to slagging him off. At the funeral all 500 people there should have been ignored because she was more, our had a right to be, upset than anyone else! I heard complains about members of the family going off to speak to others about their Dad!

The funny thing is that I suggested something else I had not only suggested before but actually have them. 'Buy a BOOK on Android!' I implored her. She said 'why would I do that?' I stated that she kept having trouble understanding and complaining about being told different things and the correct things from me so obviously she should buy a book! She then became immediately dismissive and said 'no! I am NOT buying a book!' to which I then blew up and said that she was obviously then doing all this deliberately! I told her she goes and asks someone who does not understand these things and gets the wrong answer, then asks me who does and gets a different answer and complains about it when she had no right to!! There is no fecking reason whatsoever than to be deliberately difficult and cause an issue that turns into a row!

I honestly think she does it deliberately she she can do the wounded animal thing. The trouble is everyone is sick to death of hearing it except for one particular person who herself is difficult and acts mad, selfish and uncaring who one minute defends her then falls out with her, herself in a big way!'

Well I am done! I tried to explain that this behavior needs to stop but then she started doing something else she should never DARE even think doing to her. She then refuses to wasn't too hear anymore but if you did that to her she would keep on for two years MINIMUM about this being a horrible thing to do to her and just how hurtful and uncaring it is. Yet she will do this as soon as she loses an argument which she does on every single occasion! I would not mind but if your going to start an argument at least make sure your right about something!

Oh yes that's something else always complained about. No one ever days she is right and never listens to her. Will that might be because your not the bloody boss, never for anything right EVER and have nothing to show for it!! But for some bizarre reason that escapes me she fails to see this!!

The teak reason is they do not want to and someone once said to me that they raised a long time ago, bugger me it was long ago I was told, that she looked for things to go wrong because 'she was only happy when she was complaining over being hurt'!

At the time I did not understand, though I thought I did at the time, what he meant. I did someone later even though he himself fell for a load of lies that caused a row between us. Not the first time she did that either! When he realised what actually happened he then admitted he had been lured to and fell for it. Though admittedly as I myself was quoted to have stated that I could not be bothered to deal with some thieves who style my brothers bike, he did not think she would lure about something like that!

The man who then raised this turned to me and simply said "I'm sorry, Your BLOODY mother!"
A statement I often have made to myself!

So NO Mr public office I cannot and WILL NOT rely on my family for anything! Especially that particular member though you should be able to! It is just another complicated and stressful factor that is party and parcel to my problems.

However this now ceases to be a problem any longer as with no contact whatsoever I cannot have my conditions aggravated and not smoked the first two CIGARETTES I have done in a while year!!

It is probably why I was called tonight and treated to a cinema movie by a mate which is the first time I have been to the cinema since I saw the second Pirates of the Caribbean movie Dead Man's Chest! Yes that is how long and I thoroughly and surprisingly enjoyed the extremely good Amazing Spider Man 2!!
Many people did not like the first one with Andrew Garfield but I did. My mate I went with did not like it but we agreed on this one ... it was fantastic! Well he said it was bloody good! Lol!

German media boss criticises Google http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-27063372

No comments:

Post a Comment