Tuesday 1 April 2014

THE DECLARATION OF INTENT

So now the battlefield has been laid out!

Now to quote the pitfalls of their pursuits!

EMAIL to EQUITA...


Dear Sirs

My we are none too bright are we? Either that or you must think me completely dunce.

Your letter was full of utter crap!

1 You and the Bailiff are requesting money and claiming you have the paperwork to gain entry therefore YOU should be providing it!! It is not the Council at my door when the knock comes but someone that YOU sent to me!

2 To actually point out the obvious and I have pointed this out to a very big audience is that my email to yoy quite clearly stases ...

FAO Paul Jones

I am an IT professional among a great many other things and please do not say anything to make you look any more of an idiot than you already sound!!

The circumstances have not changed and this is something that is fraudulently going on in the pursuit of money by a greedy bunch of criminals with no morals whatsoever and not birthright to behave above the law!

I explained what will happen if anyone comes here and I explained what went on before, I also provided my blog address and if your too pig-headed, over-confident or genuinely think that you can break grearter laws than those committed by your victims then go ahead.

My plan all along was to put a stop to everyone of you but then if you had any intelligence whatsoever and were not so bloody arrogant and you had read enough of my blog you would know that!!

You cannot hide and use ignorqance as an excuse I have provided all the facts and they are all present on my blog. You will not escape the letter of the law by claiming that you could not be bothered or was not ptovided it which is why I always sound like someone that goes on and sends a great deal of emails.

Whatever actions I take I can clearly show that I had no choice and that this wouyld force it right into the media spotlight anyway.

This time try reading the subject line!

Plus you would send my blog into an absolute frenzy...

SO KNOCK YOURSELVES OUT!

Martin Haswell BSc

No comments:

Post a Comment