Tuesday 1 April 2014

THE DECLARATION OF INTENT Part 3

I discovered I finally do have a reply to the court and they have indeed issued a Litigation Order and have broken the law which I already informed them about by doing so!

OOPS!

Well I have based everything I plan to do on them having one anyway otherwise I would be stating that 'They will not come herte becuase they do not have one!', which I have not!

LOL!

IT IS ILLGEAL TO SEND BAILIFFS TO PEOPLE WITH MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES! If not it should be illegal to send baliffs to disabled people too!!

I find it funny that they use what some heroic Paralympians do to state that disabled people can work just like aby other fit person!! Which to be honest if I was a Paralympian or any disabled person that had strived to achive the impossible I would be insulted that the British government were rendring this as feck all with their new attitude to disabled people!

I mean its like 'well look they can all do it! But really we will use those that achive the impossible to state that!'

Oddly enough the person that stated that the Police and Doctors they have worked with are corrupt I completely forgot, they said it about Courts and Judges too and stated they all try and avoid paying the tax when they deal with them! 

I never thought they would be quite that bold about it in all honesty!

THE EMAIL FROM THE COURT AND NICE THAT THEY KNOW MY NAME! I do not recognise courts that break the law and show themselves to be corrupt as well as immoral. Sorry but that id the way that it is and I will take any paperwork as FALSE, so they can wave as many as they like, I will use it to wipe my arse with! Lol!


Dear Sir,
 
Thank you for your email, I have forwarded it to the London Borough of Enfield as a Liability Order was granted on 30.01.14.
All queries should now be dealt with by the Council.
 
Liz Meenan
Admin Officer
Highbury Corner Magistrates Court
51 Holloway Road
London
N7 8JA

EMAIL TO THE COURT

Dear Liz Meenan

I do not understand.

The question I now need to ask you is not one that the Council can answer!

How did you grant a Litigation Order?!

I already told you that I have a disability and that this disability concerns two factors and each a disability on their own!

So please by return exaplin to me in full how you completely ignored my email and ignored the facs I put to you and also while your at it, please exaplin how that despite showing that you have breached the law you are informing me to contact the council?!

I will NOT bow down to a bunch of criminals flouting the law that they are supposed to enforce and expecially now that by directing me to the council you have shown a string bias that the council can do whatever they want despite what the law states, the evidence provided and the fact the the Council took FOUR WEEKS to tell me your email address with 48 hours to go and you STILL IGNORED ME!!

Has British Law changed? Are organisations declarewd as public services now above the law and beyond reproach?

I find all this, despite fully expeting things to pan out exactly as they have, to be highly disturbing and highly troubling which is why I will eventually take the actions I now inveitably will and [ublish all that I do so that the British Public can see all public services, or so called, for what they are! Crooked corrupt and greedy for money that they both do not deserve or actually provide the public with no services for!

YOu are literally allowing a bunch of violent thugs to go around and attack people and take money and possessions to do nothing more than to pay the salaries, many over-inflated to a a public organisation we already pay the wages of who ceased to be public servants a very long time ago!

I am not just providing the entire British Public with this but also the world

But then if any of the idiots in this trio or dark forces had any intelligence they would have seen me as a very great threat to the way they have things ties up a very long time ago.

You all will before too long now of that I can assure you!

Please remember to reply with an explanation as to why you have completely disregarded the law?!

Martin Haswell BSc

No comments:

Post a Comment