Tuesday 1 April 2014

THE DECLARATION OF INTENT Part 2

Of course I have to make the council aware as according to Equita they and their Bailiff do not have to do diddley-squat?!

Dear Sirs

It has been made quite obvious for sometime now that certain organisations and members of public offices think that they can change the law, alter the law and flout the law as they see fit while thinking themelves not applicable to it.

I have waited a very long time for this moment to arrive and I look forward to it.

Also so do my readers and you will send my blog into an absolute frenzy over the next few months and make this particular story extremely difficult to ignore anymore and will show each and everyone of you for what you are and not worthy of the positions nor the offices that you hold.

You cannot ignore emails and it is easily proved that I have sent them!

Now I will sign off and I will paste a copy of the letter I have just sent to Equita who have proven themselves complete idiots while it was pointed out how you waited four weeks before giving me the email to the court allowing only 48 hours for qa disabled guy to explain himself?

Just as I expected and nice when everyone does as you want them to!

After all I did state that I was working towards something! Proving where the greatest corruption lies within the United Kingdom as that the entire British Public and indeed the world can see it for what it is and the public inevitable force it out eventually.

No decent human being would be party to the actions that are taken in the utterly greedy pursuit of money and expecially to that which is not due!

I have warned you all and I have provided all the evidence and had you bothered to read enough of it, but then that would mean you would need to be without arrogance and over-confidence of of Councils this is expecting way too much, you would have realised a long time ago that I was going to be a headache and that this juncture would inevitably be met as this was as I full intended. All I had to do is wait for you all to be completely evil, greedy and show that your devoid of any intelligence and therefore asking for cash to run an orgqanisation extremely badly as you have done for decades.

Do not ever come to me and state that I did not warn you all.

Martin Haswell BSc

No comments:

Post a Comment