Tuesday 1 April 2014

THE CONONDRUM FOR EQUITA & Co

This is a real beauty.

After thinking I was told something else I heard something new about Paul Jones, Bailiff, in that he was on TV as one of those Bailiffs that evicted those families. The traveller types in the mobile homes or caravans on that land and the ones that the Council evicted.

I cannot remember which Council it was or how long ago even. Might be 6 months and it might be a year and I lose track of time a great deal.

However I think it is hgh time I filled eveyone in on what has gone before and that which will come to pass as you see the conumdrum in the title is not mine but Equitas, that bailiff, Totttenham Magistrates Court and Enfield Council's.

Now I have had a letter from Equita and out of three each I sent only lately and not including the two each they had prior to the court this is the only reply that I have had! Yes I kid you not.

Now I will post that letter and please note how they state that they cannot show me the litigiation order?! I must be bloody mad to think that the people that come charging into your home like a law unto themselves do not even have to show you anything?!

Yes well tomorrow I am going to call myself a Bailiff and go around doors asking for unpaid Council Tax, eventually I will find someone that has not paid and they may pay me?! If I get 1 in 30 I am laffing!! TWATS!

ID? Oh I am sure I could arrange some?! LOL!

Anyway pleas also note that in the letter it states that I have to speak to Paul Jones, I guarantee he will NOT like that if and when it ever happens! Also note that there follows a screen-shot of my sent emails and in the suject line of Equitas email it clearly states 'FAO Paul Jones' and they cannot state that they did not receieve that because its the damned email they replied in letter to which is the FIRST IMAGE!!

Now for many of you who have been around here and read enough you do understand that I am someone with a disability that was deliberately kept from me for years that I have been through all the channels for and been asked how much money I want by the PHSO?

You may also appreciate that as a disabled man that has been shit upon by all these for many years that I am now attempting to create me own work and my own income and you are reading the proof oif it right here and right now!

Now bearing in mind I was attacked and defrauded previously for over £4,000 for a parkling ticket what might you think I would do when the next Bailiff knocks at my door and it really will not heolp who he is accimpanied by?!

To give you a clue and if you have not read about it I had a Bailiff called Joson Reeves by his throat and was fully intending to hospitalise him! I chose not too and I have regretted that every single day ever since because I simply had no idea how far the corruption and lies spread at the time. Spread right throughout the entire system to my horror and each time I stype that I still cannot believe what I found!

LMFAO!!



4 comments:

  1. You are crackers mate. Pay your bills and then maybe you won't have bailiffs at ya door. You say you want to get on with ya own shit but then spend all this time writing shit. Lmfao. What's with all your nhs complaints aswell psycho!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listen to Dwayne Dibley, God I cannot believe some people are willing to make such dicks of themselves based on one post, but hey, he tired it and posted it.

    First off did you do a Google search of your name and give yourself?! Lol!

    Secondly, umm try getting up to date on the facts and brain in gear before electrical impulses hi to the brain to open the gob?!

    The NHS stuff has its evidence here if you can be bothered to listen but I guess the six Gerry cells don't all fire simultaneously?

    Thirdly your the only wally out of 120,000 people did you so to think what might happen when this blog did and will get attention and everyone asks, who IS that dummy?!

    The bills are bugger all to do with you!! Secondly, and back to getting facts straight here this blog is not only to help others, dummy, but that your opinion has already been rendered null, void and wrong and try not commenting on a very out of date post! ...

    I WON AND ENFIELD COUNCIL PAID ME AND NOT ME PAY THEM!!

    But I guesses your too amoral to appreciate any of this and check the morals behind any given story.

    In fact if I was you I would strongly suggest deleting your own comment because I can assure you with the contacts I am now getting you may find that in time you regret it when your listed in the media SSD not being able to grasp the simplest explanations, cannot see the weird fur the trees and ... Oh yeah like I stated labeled as amoral as week as being greet matter challenge?

    Lmao!

    But by all means leave the comment where it is add I am sure others will want to five into who posted it later in the year?!

    Lol!


    ReplyDelete
  3. Ater being out of it and fighting of symptoms of narcolepsy I finally got home and decided that it may need to be ... explained in a much simpler form for you and greater detail as to how much of a complete idiot you just made yourself look (Good God do I hope you are who I think you are as I will thoroughly enjoy finding that out) ...

    Detailed explanation can be found right here for you to digest! Can I suggest you take it slow? Do one sentence at a time and then go off, have a coffee as it will make you more alert and the data may sink in and stick and then go back and do the next sentence. After that go back to step one and repeat!

    http://asaintcalledallnights.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/the-quick-become-dead.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm no pithy comeback?

    Must be on holiday? Thaliland maybe?

    ReplyDelete