Thursday 3 April 2014

SEEING IN TRIPLICATE

My last post explained my last lot of emails to the evil trinity. When I posted on here I had literally just sent the emails explaining that if they pursue this any longer they will make it abunduntly clear that for once it is not the extortion of money they are interested in but instead my silence!

I wonder if I should eplain that, well this is impossibble? NAHH!

So I thought I would just make that clear when I explain that I opened three letters this morning and I chuckled to myself. Not very eco-friendly or minded but then they do not give a shit about people or the law so why should they give a shit about the environment?!

Do you know that lately everytime I think about them I think of the days when you were put to death by beheading and I always see a hooded axeman in my mind representing bailiffs, lmao!

Also note that now it states a Liability Order and yet the email from the Court stated that a Litigation Order had been issued?!

So which one lied?? LOL!




Just sent them the following email...

Dear Sirs

I have taken receipt of your triplicates. (of course they are nothing of the kind I am just taking the piss)

I have said all I needed to say and provided now all that is neccassarry to all so that there is absolutely no misunderstandings whatsoever to the events that have taken place between you, Enfield Council and Tottenham Magistrates Court.

I have annoyingly missed your Bailiff twice now.

Therefore could you please provide a time that he will attend my property next as I want to make things abundantly clear to him what will inevitibly take place in the coming months.

Martin Haswell BSc

No comments:

Post a Comment