Saturday 5 April 2014

RULE NUMBER ONE..THE DOCTOR LIES

Right now then, after some srious cutting and no need for blurring I have managed to get one of the two videos I referred to done!

Now the other one is proving a right pain in the backside so much so that I was messing around with some graphics and text in this one! I do not normally do a great deal with videos and do not bother with all the graphicy extras, lol.

Now this one is the one whereby I ask the Doctor for a prescription drug and for the second time in two visits with this one he fibs to me!

I will need to have a conversation with my usual Doctor once he has returned about this! I do not really want to go through everything I did before! After all I think I have pretty much proved my point that I have been through FOUR GP SURGERIES and every single one has lied!

That is a 100% success rate at catching them red handed lying. Just to emphasize again that is one hundred percent and all Doctors in the last 7 years!

Now that does not require rocket science now does it?! LMFAO!


No comments:

Post a Comment